can chemicals in food spawn dreams?

Archives for 2007
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

can chemicals in food spawn dreams?

Post by ArisenShine »

I mentioned in one of my dream threads that I have been dreaming alot since we've been given a ham for Christmas.
The dreams are chuck full of details, I find them rather entertaining and curiously interesting, seem to have storylines, yet I'm leaning towards not trying to find any real meaning in them.

What do you think?

A small portion from last night (sample): In a house, me and my older sister, and our Mom. A big black bear is outside (I'm the only one who knows), it is dangerous but somehow lets me know that it absolutely will not harm ME, but that doesn't apply to the others.

My Mom and sister then go to the door to go outside. My sister puts on a short, bright orange, knit dress with long sleeves that puff up at the shoulder. (ugly dress, lol). As they go out I decide to WARN them about the bear, because though it won't harm me, I suspect it will almost definitely harm THEM.

My dreams contain many such detailed scenarios, and people I've known. Is my dreamlife just hamming it up?
:lol:
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

hmm...I don't know Lee...

Are your family members saved?? Because I was thinking that if they aren't the enemy could have more access to them where as with you being covered by the Lord it wouldn't be soo easy to hurt you....

Just a thought...
Discard if it doesn't fit..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bears are calm until they are agitated (sp?). They also hibernate.
The fact that he said he would not harm you is very interesting and probably a lie. The sister's orange dress could be sounding a warning also.

Blessings,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

hmmm if these two anointed dream interpretors begin by interpreting your example... I think it's safe to say it ain't the ham. :lol:

connie
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your too funny Connie!!!! Lol...I really needed to smile today and giggle...thank you for doing that and probably not even realizing that you just made my day.... :D

love you,
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

hmmm if these two anointed dream interpretors begin by interpreting your example... I think it's safe to say it ain't the ham. :lol:
roflol....very good point! :mrgreen:

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

if these two anointed dream interpretors begin by interpreting your example... I think it's safe to say it ain't the ham. :lol:
excellent point, connie :o ...ok, I'm buying.

I took this to the Lord in my quiet time which resulted in this...
WFH...yes, they are both Christians, but....

here's the scripture that came to me..(Ex.33:15)...where Moses refused to go unless God's presence went with him...
"..If your presence does not go with us, do not bring us up from here."

Also Mario Murillo's words.."Some were sent and others just went"

This fits (IMHO) the tendency to go out in one's own strength to do battle....hence the orange dress?

I also think the two ladies represent someone other than themselves. IRL I have not 'burned bridges' between me and them, but had to definitely shut them down.

The 'house', in that case, may represent the covering/tabernacle(?) of the Lord and the 'going out' is a mission...one MUST be SENT to go and expect victory?

If all these recent dreams have value....how I wish I could retain them all for interpretation!

thanks bunches 8)
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....