The Large Staircase and Blue Dinosaurs

Archives for 2007
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

The Large Staircase and Blue Dinosaurs

Post by dance-in-the-son »

When my son was smaller he had this dream, he still remembers it so I wanted to share to see if God is trying to say something.

He was very small and in the corner of one of the stairs of this huge staircase. There were hundreds of big blue dinosaurs running up the stairs. He was afaid they would eat him or trample him. This was all he remembers of it.

Thanks,

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

jesusloveletters,

What does the dinosaurs represent to your son? Did he play with toy ones and like them or see them as dangerous?

Bless you,
Joy
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

He loved dinosaurs when he was little.
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Love Letters,

I'm really not sure. This isn't Holy Spirit inspired but may help you connect the puzzle. I wonder if it was the enemy's way of trying to take some pleasure from the child since he loved them. The enemy may have been trying to ruin the happiness there. Another thought is that perhaps a friend or relative said something negative about the dinos and it stuck in the child's mind and then was flushed out in the dream. If he never was afraid of them again and kept enjoying them this may be the case. Sorry I am of no better help. Maybe someone else will have something.

Bless ya,
Joy