about to be charged by a SHEEP

Archives for 2010
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

i was standing in the front yard my hubby was approx. about 25-30 ft away from me and about 10 ft away from him was this sheep and the sheep just took off heading towards me - as the sheep was charging towards me frantically-im running backwards screaming my hubby's name ...but you know what was funny?
the sheep had the head of a black puppet sock??

the body was normal but his head was a black sock with those lifeless button eyes..you know---- weeeirrd

any interps??
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Sheep--normally I would associate with a Believer or even something/someone that outwardly seems harmless

charging you--falsely accusing?

puppet--being controlled by something; merely doing what it is being "made" to do;

the head--the place where our thoughts are

the fact that it is black and has lifeless eyes indicating that this attack is demonically inspired (lifeless eyes--lacking revelation or truth or full of darkness; black head--thoughts also full of darkness, no truth).

Eph 6:12 says we do not battle against flesh and blood but principalities, powers....so when we ARE attacked, we must not take it personal and be angry but we must remember satan is the enemy.

It sounds to me like He is trying to give you insight into a plan of the enemy. May He give you insight and discernment! Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

thank you so much :lol: GOD always give us an insight doesnt HE

HE wont allow us to be broadsided by the enemy 8)