Vacant ?

Archives for 2010
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Vacant ?

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I saw one of my friends in a dream and I heard the word vacant. Any thoughts on what it means for a person to be "vacant?" I asked her to do me a favor the other day and she did not do it. When I spoke to her over the phone it seems she wanted to hurry and get off the phone with me. She said she was going to visit her son's father. Maybe it is something to do with that.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Just some thougths…please consider prayerfully.

The following scripture came in my mind:

(Math. 12:43-46) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

That means, that after a person is delivered of an unclean spirit, it is important to make sure that the now ”vacant” area is filled with the Holy Spirit and also with a changed behavior - in order to make it impossible for the unclean spirit to come back.

If a person is in a “vacant” condition, this person isn’t filled – either with good or evil - just vacant. This condition is a dangerous one, because someone without pure intentions might recognize that condition and try to take advantage of it.

I also had to think about a friend after her divorce – she was in danger to trap into ungodly relationships because after the separation there was a vacancy inside of her – other men seemed to be able to sense it and try to use that for their own benefit.

So maybe it could be important to pray for your friend, she might be in a danger…
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Whooaaa what a revelation!!! You've definitely brought clarity to me. Thank you so much prayingwoman, that scripture is right on the mark. She was actually a Christian and now I believe she has backslidden and I also know she had some personal issues going on. I believe she is in danger because in the dream (I didn't say this part) there were also knives clanging (like banging) around her. So I know my duty now and I will remain prayerful, thank you sooooo much for your response. God Bless you!!!!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8