3 Bee's

Archives for 2010
daniel1132

3 Bee's

Post by daniel1132 »

All I can rem about the dream is:

I was in a house but it wasn't mine. I was looking for a bedroom to be mine. I ended up in the basement where the walls were cold gray concrete and cement. It wasn't very light or warm. I decided on a corner to make my room. I rem feeling content to where I'd have to make my room. I had idea of putting up blankets for privacy and where my bed would go etc. Out of know where 3 bee's started to buzz around me. They were normal in size but had larger wings than normal. I was instantly scared because I didn't want to be stung. They didn't try to sting me but we're buzzing around me. It was still freaking me out. I then remembered there was some bug spray in the wash room so I went to look for it and the bee's followed me. I found the bug spray but didn't spray the bee's for some reason.

end dream

any help please?? thank you.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Daniel,

cant explain it all, but I feel like God is saying there is someone in your life that has some things that are hidden below the surface and for you to not get comfortable in this relationship.....the bees represent 3 spirits, the bible says that a 3 fold cord is not easily broken, I believe that in this dream too, and the bug spray well, you cant use it, it would be up to the person to get rid of these spirits from out of their lives (or house) not physically. If this fits keep it if not toss, just some thoughts off the top of my head....

Much Love
Zeal
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I felt that being in the basement somehow meant settling for less.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6