famous wife and President

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

famous wife and President

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt my 2nd wife became a famous singer. IRL she died after we divorced. Then the President of the USA (not Obama) took me to dinner at a restaurant. He was a tall thin white man very very nice to me.

Going into the restuarant the President even opened the doors for me. But i accidently stepped on the heel of his shoe. I said "sorry" and he said "it's alright". I remember thinking did i scuff his shoe? I looked and there was no scuff. I was glad about that :) Then i saw my wife again there at the restaurant, sitting at a table with some other women. But she had turned into someone else?

Somehow i knew she was my wife though. The President stopped at her table and gave her his PH# and said to call and he will help her out.
Last edited by spiritledd on Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

I received a revelation or interpretation for your dream that seems prophetic:

The authority in your life, whether in the physical or spiritual I do not know, has the power to change things for you. You've stumbled and thought you have left marks on others but you find that it is not so.

Your past has some bearing on your progress, both in the physical and spiritual, and the unease you feel about your ex-wife is going to be resolved.

God has the authority to remove all the hurts, marks, and bad memories. He is going to feed you (restaurant) and move you into emotional wellness. The past is over and has no power over you, no matter how many times it appears, even in dreams.

Please pray over this and be blessed,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thank you MJ

Post by spiritledd »

Thank you MJ, i believe your on to something here :)

Grace and Peace!
spiritledd
Diamond Member

hallelujah

Post by spiritledd »

I wanted to also say hallelujah! and amen! on the "emotional wellness"... i receive that :D
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

spiritledd:

Good about receiving the emotional wellness word---that part came to me particularily strong for you.

Bless you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

2nd wife

Post by spiritledd »

Last night i dreamt about my 2nd wife. She died IRL shortly after we divorced. I wept this morning thinking of her. I think the Lord really is going deeper with this emotional healing.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

I want to encourage you, Spiritledd, to travel to the dark areas of your pain, as the Lord leads you. It is always darkest before the dawn, but joy comes in the morning! Fear binds us to the hurt, but freedom will restore and mend all the brokenness.

My father IRL hurt me a great deal, intentionally and unintentionally, for he was a very hurt person himself lashing out at others. After his death (we parted on the best of terms, personally and spiritually) I went through an intense time and felt God was doing a spiritual overhaul on me. Not fun, but oh, so worth it. He took me to the place of childhood hurts and fears, and showed me where the bondage began. Once the root was exposed, the healing process could be complete. Now I rarely have negative thoughts of him.

Just like seasons, your darkness and the healing process will come to an end, freeing you and empowering to walk with confidence---knowing that the Lord is the lifter of your head. I pray your dreams will help to heal and restore you and bring you to truth and victory.

Be blessed,

MJ

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thank you MJ

Post by spiritledd »

Thank you MJ your words are full of truth and kindness and you are blessing :D May YOU be blessed also in Jesus precious name!