Pregnant and concerned "This will change everything&quo

Archives for 2011
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Pregnant and concerned "This will change everything&quo

Post by ForHisGlory »

I am at my boyfriends house (even though I am married - yet don't feel that I am unfaithful in anyway). I just found out that I am pregnant and I tell him. He is very happy and anxious to tell his parents. I am not so happy and not so anxious to tell his parents - I don't think his mother likes me very much. I am also thinking about how this will affect my husband and I keep thinking "This will change everything". We see his parents but they are busy with a ministry and must leave right away. We then go to a school of ministry and join them for worship. While I am worshipping, a women looks at me and says "You're pregnant!" She is very happy about it, but I am not wanting it announced since we have not told our families. Later my boyfriends sister is told and she says to my boyfriend - you don't look that happy. He says he is, but it has put a doubt in my head that wasn't there. I then go home to tell my husband, but my eldest son stops by and I am reluctant to tell my husband when my son is there. I expect that my son will be full of questions and negative. I seemed to be more concerend with how this pregnacy will affect others and therefore not able to be truly happy myself. End of dream.

Any help would be appreciated.
Blessings,

Mary
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

BUMP

Post by ForHisGlory »

Bump
Blessings,

Mary
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi ForHisGlory,

I am not interpreting, just some thoughts that came to mind after reading this dream..discern and keep or discard as needed.

What stuck out to me the most was the end of the dream.
I seemed to be more concerend with how this pregnacy will affect others and therefore not able to be truly happy myself.
It seems like you had this clearance to move into joy over this pregnancy, until the doubt came, from the sister.

Do you think the sister and your son could represent this concern for how others will be affected by your choices to walk in Him?

It is like a with-holding of the blessing that tries to steal away the joy that God is giving you?

If so, God can help you overcome these obstacles that may just be hinderences within yourself that keep you from walking in what God has blessed you with.
It isnt selfish to obtain full inheritance.
God is a mulitplier, and a creator of goodness.
His plans are for good..

You wont know until you step out and choose to continue moving foward, just how much Grace, Love and assurance God is willing to give to you. May He supply all courage needed to accomplish His will in your life.

Discard if far off..

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Piano,
Thank you, yes I noticed that my concern for how others think of it was robbing my joy and my own doubt I then put on my "boy friend" as his doubt. Thanks for your words of encouragement.
Blessings,

Mary
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Interesting. You are pregnant without being unfaithful in any way. Others perceive that what has been conceived in you is a source of future joy. You are worried about how your son (an elder bother?) and husband (legal partner -a covenant relationship?) will accept the news.

As I read this I thought, "Wow. She's a Mary. She is being given something creative to treasure in her heart and deliver that may defy religious conventions, but will cause a big change in perspective and be a source of rejoicing." It won't be easy, you may not even understand what he is forming in you, and those who collaborate with you may question what you are doing, but it's gonna be good. Real good.

Then I saw your name is Mary. :shock:
...that I might know Him...
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Charys wrote:"Wow. She's a Mary. She is being given something creative to treasure in her heart and deliver that may defy religious conventions, but will cause a big change in perspective and be a source of rejoicing." It won't be easy, you may not even understand what he is forming in you, and those who collaborate with you may question what you are doing, but it's gonna be good. Real good.

Then I saw your name is Mary. :shock:
Dear Charys, I just read this now. I had forgotten about this dream and now find myself pregnant with a couple of ideas for this fall, that have caused me to think - this is going to change everything! Oh my - God is sooooo good and your response to this dream has given me the courage to approach my Pastor (head of the family) and begin to walk in what God may have for me next! Thanks for the help.
Blessings,

Mary
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

God is indeed good.
...that I might know Him...