Daughter's Dream:Scorpions in Church

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Daughter's Dream:Scorpions in Church

Post by Newbie »

This is my 10 year old daughter's dream:

We were riding to church and there were scorpions all over the windshield. I had my daughter did she turn off the lights and heat in the truck. My daughter stated she did not know and went back to sleep. Then my daughter had woke up in church and I had asked her why was she screaming; however, she did not remember doing this. My husband had showed up to resolve the problem. The church was dark and only our family could be seen. There was a dead scorpion that my daughter picked up and began cooking. She picked up another one but it bit her right forearm and she stated that she was going to die. I told her that she did not cook the scorpion correctly and so she did not eat it. The scorpion that had bit her, I stated that she could not eat because it is not like those in the restaurants.
Last edited by Newbie on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Re: Daughter's Dream:Scorpions in Church

Post by Newbie »

Newbie wrote: my mom said do not eat it because it is not like the restaurants.
This has me scratching my head is and I cannot grasp the meaning, I know it is an answer for me.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Newbie...I thought about the similarity in basic body structure between a scorpion and a lobster (served up at restaurants)... obviously scorpions are toxic and lobsters edible.

The verse which comes to mind is 1 Cor 10:23

"Everything is permissible"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is constructive.

Your daughter may be struggling to discern right now what is going to harm her and what she can "eat". Right arm can symbolise the will.

She may just need some help to identify what area this may be.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...of course being that this took palce in church ad that thigns had grown dark may be an indication that things your daughter is not getting fed at church but rather feels under attack in some way.

You seem to be having a tumultuous time at the moment in your dreams too.

Abba I ask for your illumination to bring relief and understanding and direction to Newbie and her family at this time.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks Charlie for your discernement and prayer. Currently my two youngest ages 10 and 13 does not feel uplifted in this church and they loathe going there. Yes you are right, the Lord has been showing me things about it. But currently I am parying should I say and pray for Him to take back His church or should I simply leave. Right now I am tired and weary from jumping to church to church because I am seeing a pattern. So for right now, I am waiting on Him. Thanks
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

HI Newbie,

This could be about picking up a damaging religious, false, teaching.

From my studies, it appears that the scorpions are false prophets and dangerous, damaging doctrines' spiritually toxic. I believe in Revelation, their sting is false prophesy, lies, that cause deceit to prosper where they go [sting in the tails, behind them which causes spiritual sickness.]

Scorpions on the windshield of the car may represent “seeing” through a window, ahead.

She was affected by the teachings [bit her right “fore” arm] but did not “eat” it; digest it / consume her spirit. Yet she is concerned that it may kill her [robbing her spirit, joy in the Lord]. Also symbolic for darkness in the church; not being able to see the "Light of Christ" in the church.

Ezekiel 2:6
“And you, son of man, do not be afraid of them nor be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with you and you dwell among scorpions; do not be afraid of their words or dismayed by their looks, though they are a rebellious house.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 11:12
Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

Revelation 9:3
Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. . . .

Revelation 9:5
And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man . . . .

Revelation 9:10
They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. Their power was to hurt men five months . . .

What is the tails, sting of the tails?

Isaiah 9:
15 The elder and honorable, he is the head;
The prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.
16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err,
And those who are led by them are destroyed.

On another note, perhaps if you feel the church you are going to is has serious problems [toxic] that you are not called or able to help overcome in the Lord then it might be better to move on. Even if it means having church as a family as home together until you find one that you all can grow and help more effectively in… certainly worthwhile to keep in prayer.

Psalms 8: 1 O LORD, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth,
Who have set Your glory above the heavens!

2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of Your enemies,
That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.

3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
4 What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man that You visit him?
5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.

6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,
7 All sheep and oxen—
Even the beasts of the field,
8 The birds of the air,
And the fish of the sea
That pass through the paths of the seas.

9 O LORD, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth!

Matthew 21: 13 And He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’”

14 Then the blind and the lame came to Him in the temple, and He healed them. 15 But when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that He did, and the children crying out in the temple and saying, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” they were indignant 16 and said to Him, “Do You hear what these are saying?”

And Jesus said to them, “Yes. Have you never read,
‘ Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have perfected praise’?”

17 Then He left them and went out of the city to Bethany, and He lodged there.

You know, I think we have spiritual battles over spiritual wickedness in high places more than ever before {Ephesians 6]. But we were warned by the LORD what it would be like in the last days; unless the falling away comes first, the son of perdition could not be revealed. Meaning, spiritual lies are believed in order for the son of perdition to be accepted and/or able to rise. 2 Thessalonians 2. There is only one reference in the Bible of the "son of perdition;" and he was Judas Iscariot, whom satan entered to betray Christ. John 17:12

May the Lord lead and guide you and your family into the safety of His arms and protect you from the sting of the enemy.
Last edited by Realisticdreamz on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thank you RD, yes you hit the mark along with Charlie on this one. I am actually seeing this manifest in the natural or shall I say it has been transpiring for a while now. Her dream was a confirmation on something tha I have been asking the Lord on. In looking back at older dreams in which I thought it may have been an answer to my schoooling, I am now realizing that these dreams were multilayered. The dream with the huge black snake was the beginning of what is being revealed to me. Thanks for comments and the scriptures. God Bless!!!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Newbie wrote:Thank you RD, yes you hit the mark along with Charlie on this one. I am actually seeing this manifest in the natural or shall I say it has been transpiring for a while now. Her dream was a confirmation on something tha I have been asking the Lord on. In looking back at older dreams in which I thought it may have been an answer to my schoooling, I am now realizing that these dreams were multilayered. The dream with the huge black snake was the beginning of what is being revealed to me. Thanks for comments and the scriptures. God Bless!!!
Amen. I have also interestingly found the many of my dreams lately have become more multi-layered as well. I think we are seeing much more of the pits of hell opening up and pouring out these days. The enemy is acting out in desperation because he knows the battle is lost...

We already know the end of the story! :) The answer is to keep our eyes and focus on the Lamb, who is our Guiding Light and Messiah (not the one with 2 horns like a lamb, but speaks like the dragon)!!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I believe that I got an understanding on the scorpions being on the Nissan at the beginning. I just discovered that scorpions can symbolize witchcraft/black magic, someone wanting to do you in. If white then it is symbolic of "white magic" highly toxic lies. I am going for the first symbol on this one. I believe Nissan maybe a play on the Hebrew month of Nisan/Nissan. Need to do more research on Nissan because I am not familiar with it. Additionally, I am beginning to wonder if my daughter is a symbol for me despite this being her dream. For some reason, I cannot shake this dream. Any added thoughts or fresh eyes on this? RD and Charlie gave great insight and I feel that there is more to this, what I call a very loaded dream.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Newbie wrote:I believe that I got an understanding on the scorpions being on the Nissan at the beginning. I just discovered that scorpions can symbolize witchcraft/black magic, someone wanting to do you in. If white then it is symbolic of "white magic" highly toxic lies. I am going for the first symbol on this one. I believe Nissan maybe a play on the Hebrew month of Nisan/Nissan. Need to do more research on Nissan because I am not familiar with it. Additionally, I am beginning to wonder if my daughter is a symbol for me despite this being her dream. For some reason, I cannot shake this dream. Any added thoughts or fresh eyes on this? RD and Charlie gave great insight and I feel that there is more to this, what I call a very loaded dream.
Hmmm... Hi Newbie :)

My personal feelings are that witchcraft has no power over the power of God. It is powerless to against those who are in Christ! The only power it has over believers is power given to it... such as fearing it.

Just wondering, where did you get Nissan here?
With love in Christ,
Annette

Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

@RD, the vehicle I was driving was a Nissan.Once again, this is not about fear, but trying to grasp what has been relayed to my daughter and what to do about it. Sometimes when I get a dream and its symbols, I have a hard time making the connection on the overall message. Much so like that of an algebra problem. I got the equation and everything else; however, I am still unable to figure it out. So to me these dreams are a message that is being relayed to me in code and I am trying to figure out that code. Thank you for assistance, but I have a handle on this one and God bless you!