Elenin

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Elenin

Post by Warrior Princess »

Going to a mall to see a movie. Looking in newspaper at movie listings, there was a new "Doug" movie. Car was in parking lot, oldest daughter and I were walking out of parking lot onto street. I saw my note book in which I had written notes about the 6th seal in Revelation 6:

--great earthquake
--(eclipse) and the sun became black, whole moon became like blood
--stars of the sky fell to the earth
--The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up
--and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
--man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains

They were they exact same notes I had written about Rev 6, but in the dream they were notes on the comet Elenin.

My daughter and I walked out of the lot onto the street and we saw one of the huge new warning sirens and a massive tree (like a redwood) that had fallen over from a storm, pointing to the Northwest. I was guiding her through the hazard and noticed that she didn't seem to have any clothes on. I asked her if she had underwear on and she said yes, but I guess it was skin colored.

Was given this Scripture:

And if a tree falls to the south or the north, In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie. ~ Ecc. 11:3
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Like many of us, I saw what happened in the Northeast in a dream 10-10-10. Last few days I have had an urgency in my spirit and many others lately about a shaking coming in this next week. All of the events in this dream and in this chapter of Revelation happen this month.

November 13 - Total Solar Eclipse (sun goes black)
November 17, 18 - Leonids Meteor Shower, peak year every 33 years where hundreds of meteors can be seen each hour, radiating from the constellation Leo (the Lion)
November 27 - Conjunction of Venus (the Morning Star)and Saturn, 2 bright planets within 1 degree (look to the East at dawn)
November 28 - Lunar Eclipse (moon turns red)

Some of my other dreams from last year, like the one about the giant Meteor-Hailstone hitting St. Louis are bearing witness as well with a scientific label and date on it. Some sort of shaking is coming. Could be related to the election and rioting, but I also live near the New Madrid, please pray!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."