Minister in A Black Lace Dress

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Minister in A Black Lace Dress

Post by Newbie »

Dream:
Me and others are at a minister's house and it appears that they just gave a sermon; however, I do not recall any of it. After giving her sermon and wrapping up, she takes off her robe and she is now dressed in a black see through lace dress. But she is wearing a long black slip underneath. I recalled that I was somewhat intimidated because she was a well known minister and her personality. I was just standing off somewhere looking at her. Suddenly she approaches me smiling and tells me there is nothing wrong with intimacy. I should be more romantic towards my husband. I told her that I m not the romantic type of female but I love my husband and he knows this. She continued to smile and says again there is nothing wrong with romance. Then asks me Do I remember Luke and Laura from General Hospital'. I told her yes; although, I thought to myself that Laura was raped by Luke before they got married (IRL I do not watch soap operas).
We talked some more before she left to do something. There were a scene in which I remember an older black man in a suit a hat was coming into the kitchen. He asked me and thi other woman can we cook. We said sure. He asked what could we make? I told him I can make desserts, he asked what kind?
I said some cakes and pies. He stated he love pies and asked what kind could I make? I had a feeling he liked apple pie and I recalled a partial recipe of my mothers but knew I could not make it without the entire recipe. So I said sweet potato pie. He stated that he does not eat this kind because it is too rich. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

:?:
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

I would say that the woman minister is sounding pretty similar to your 'Madonna' from the other page....seems right (minister) but black see-through dress revealed more black. Your discernment in all these dreams was working fine, so that's good. Trust your nose! You ever feel like I do,"Maybe I'm too suspicious or judgmental. Why do I think Ive got everybody figured out? Not EVERYBODY'S bad that I think is bad! Can't be!" They probably are.

I really wanna know about these pies! Making someone a pie feels very loving and intimate to me. Do u think this guy might be Jesus? He's always hiding himself in my dreams like this. Maybe not...couldn't tell if the tone was positive or negative about him.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT, thanks for the response. Your overall response lined up with what I was feeling on this dream. I had forgot about it and came across it while looking for my Madonna dream in which she takes my youngest on a tour bus which was her home.
I believe this dream was a forewarning of things that I am seeing now and was about to experience in the season ahead. I want say around this time, I had several dreams with this minister; hind sight being 20/20.
What had bugged me was the Luke and Laura reference. I had heard that he had raped her but then they got married. At that time I went on YouTube, to get an idea of what it could all mean. Yes, he rapes her and they did in fact got married down the road. Not sure about the black guy, could have been the Father. The man had wanted an apple pie (fruitfulness/maturity) but I could only rightfully offer sweet potatoe pie (I guess sticking with tradition and things of the flesh).
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

'Things of the flesh' sounds like it fits since it's a fleshy vegetable. In my own personal opinion, I've never really cared much for SP pies. I used to have a babysitter when I was little (terrible memories of her and her family) that made them all the time. She would make pumpkin and sweet potato pies at the same time and they were impossible to tell apart. I HATED the sweet potato version as a child, but she was convinced I loved them and would make them for me to take home. Then she'd tell my mom how much I loved them which always made me so mad. I couldn't stand them and always thought of sweet potatoes in a pie as a stupid idea. I always thought, "They're a vegetable! Why are they hiding as a fruit in a pie??" Now maybe I was a weird little kid and my dislike of these people bled over into me hating all their pies, but that's just what I think on the matter :).

Also found that the sweet potato plant is in the 'Morning Glory' family of flowers...
The genus Ipomoea that contains the sweet potato also includes several garden flowers called morning glories, though that term is not usually extended to Ipomoea batatas. Some cultivars of Ipomoea batatas are grown as ornamental plants; the name "tuberous morning glory" may be used in a horticultural context.
So I see a theme of 'pretending to be something good' going on. But that's just MY take on it so throw out if need be :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT, it is one of my favorites if the pie is made right. Some make it too sweet and some make it bland. I dislike pumpkin and can tell the difference by the color and taste. Sweet potatoe pie is not really a comfort food for me, so I do not view it as offering someone words of comfort. Most times it is served for Thanksgiving and Christmas but if I can I eat it whenever. The only thing that comes to me is a play on pie for the term pastry ="pastrix" which is a term for an emergent female pastor. The minister in this dream, I used to defend until some recent revelation about her and others.
Your statement of something good going on, well that was served to me and others. It is something good going on; however, it was served up in a materilaistic fashion. In other words, many was holding on to the promises of riches- especially in this tough economy. Thanks again for your assistance.