Water springing up from the street

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Water springing up from the street

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in my parents room - I walked to the window and saw clouds, thunder and lighting. I looked down the street, suddenly fountains of water started to spring up from the road to the left but it was in sections. One part of the road would spring up with water, when that was finished it went into the next section of road and I watched this happen progressively moving up the road.

In the next scene, I was in the kitchen, my mum and my sister were there, they were trying to clean the kitchen because there had been flooding. They asked me to stay and help but I said that I could not stay because I had to go work.

In the next scene I was on a bus that was full, it pulled up to a station, the doors opened to let people off, when we approached the station entrances we saw that it was boarded up with wood. People started to go to find other routes but I heard a voice saying I should stay. Suddenly the entrances opened up, when they got into the station the they found the trains were not working, I got back into the bus and stood near the doors ready for any changes that would take place at the station.
Blessings,

L.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Leila, these are thoughts, so toss if miss the mark.
I was in my parents room - I walked to the window and saw clouds, thunder and lighting. I looked down the street, suddenly fountains of water started to spring up from the road to the left but it was in sections. One part of the road would spring up with water, when that was finished it went into the next section of road and I watched this happen progressively moving up the road.
The fountains of water is the path of the "Living Water". The elements of thunder, lightening and the cloud speaks to me as a Divine revelation. You recall throughout the Bible, when God spoke, His Voice sounded like thunder. Lightening maybe symbolic of light on His Word via the Spirit (a word of knowledge). The cloud reminds me of the cloud that guided Moses and the Israelites.
In the next scene, I was in the kitchen, my mum and my sister were there, they were trying to clean the kitchen because there had been flooding. They asked me to stay and help but I said that I could not stay because I had to go work.
Here is a situation that is coming into focus and the Lord is revealing to you. I think the kitchen is two-fold because of the context. Kitchen is getting to the heart of the matter and it is a revelation on this issue. I am not sure what your mother and sister is symbolic of. My mother is the church and in rare instances it is actually her; perhaps your mother and sister is the church and a fellow believer? I believe here the flood is symbolic of some kind turmoil that they encountered and they ask for your assistance.
In the next scene I was on a bus that was full, it pulled up to a station, the doors opened to let people off, when we approached the station entrances we saw that it was boarded up with wood. People started to go to find other routes but I heard a voice saying I should stay. Suddenly the entrances opened up, when they got into the station the they found the trains were not working, I got back into the bus and stood near the doors ready for any changes that would take place at the station.

I see the bus being some kind of ministry and here you are being told not to get off, in other words, wait on His direction. The train station symbolizes waiting and preparation for something. However, the trains not working and people waiting around means inconsistant work; trains normally mean s unceasing work or a mighty move of the Spirit.
I will post if I have more and toss if I miss the mark. I hope this help and God bless!!! [/quote]