Black Mold

Archives for 2011
piano
Diamond Member

Black Mold

Post by piano »

Noticed black mold had grown in the back unused area of someones office.
I was describing what needed to be done to clean it up.
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Elle

Post by Elle »

What were you describing? How do you clean it up?
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elle,

Bleach and complete removal of the fungus, then later sealing the surfaces of the walls with the kind of paint that a person can use for rust prevention.

I was wondering what (spiritually) could black mold symbolize..if anyone had a specific thought regarding this....it is definatel nasty..and for some..deadly.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Just thought I'd ask about the remedy in case there was something important in that.

Today, I was visiting a church, and there was a big patch of it on the ceiling. I kept thinking 'why don't they clean it up - it's been there for years now?'

Anyway, I think it symbolises something rotting, uncared for. It's usually where something damp has gotten in and it hasn't been addressed immediately.

I recollect that a friend told me that in the OT, God required them to burn things down that were mouldy because it was the only way to get rid of it back then. I don't know the scripture reference.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Piano,

The office could have represented someone's office in ministry that the Lord may be showing you which needs deliverance of something that is deadly which hasn't been dealt with rightly in the Lord. As black mold is a deadly form and is toxic. Anyway, it sounds like the Lord is going to reveal something to you in order to help them, either in prayer or by directly speaking to them about what He's shown to you.

Mildew comes to mind regarding to spiritual things, as that's what mold is associated with (Lev. 13:47-59; 14:33-57). Perhaps after reading through these verses, the Lord will relate further to you as to what is necessary spiritually. (ie. 'isolate the effected area for a certain length of time'-Lev. 13:50; 're-examination for uncleanness' Lev. 13:51; 'if revealed there's still destructiveness, burn it' Lev. 13:52; etc.)--these clues can apply to the New Testament, by His Spirit also: 1Pet. 1:16; 2Cor. 6:17; Rev. 18:4; 2Cor. 13:5, etc.

These are just a few examples that may help you in prayer. The Lord will reveal more to you for whatever is necessary, in order that you will be prepared to do what He wants you to do for His purposes in this situation.

Jan
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks Elle and janmar,

I am praying about this. I think the dream is two fold. Something to do with my work, and maybe something to do with His work too.

I really hope your church decides to remove that mold Elle. It may not affect all people (the spores released) but for those with compromised immune systems, it can reak havoc on the respiratory track. (as does leprosy)

Peace,

Piano
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

In my dream language, sometimes mold represents a religious spirit. The dream dictionary here has a listing for moldy bread...

Old sermons; no direct revelation;
religious ritual; out-of-date;
unclean; carnal interpretation of
the Word; no Spirit.

Let us know if you figure it out, mold is always an interesting dream symbol. I'm always looking to expand my dream language!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Perhaps the mold in your dream indicates that something in your life, or that of someone unknown to you but needs prayer.... has been ignored or is no longer of any use.

http://blackmold.awardspace.com/ this link has great information

The "clean up" perhaps would represent transformation.Molds are organisms which are neither plant nor animal. They are part of the fungi kingdom.

Unlike plants, molds do not get their energy from the sun through photosynthesis. In fact mold cannot grow under the sun's ultraviolet light.

Molds also digest or "eat" the material they are growing on. The role of mold is to break down decaying organic matter such as dead plants, leaves or dead animals.

Kinda reminds me of a vulture.......

Interesting info I found on mold:

Just a few thoughts dear heart

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

This is getting interesting.

I had another dream last night where there was black mold inside a plastic container of water..and even worse, this container was for medicinal use.
I took a sample, and then I lifted the top and found the mold.
Discusted I made the announcement to the workers there, that the water was contaminated, but no one cared.
They were still going to use it.

I will say this about current black mold dream:

The walls where the mold was were all the color of rust.
Panels from the ceiling were twisted and warped, almost lowered in a way, but still connected.
There was only one solid wall made of brick.

I was non-chalant about what needed to be done to arrest the molds progress into the rest of the office space.
That was the main idea.
Remove and arrest the mold, and seal the area off with the rust inhibiting paint. I was not a maintenance worker. It wasn't my job to upkeep the office, but I cared about what I saw occuring.

This "unused back office space" was too far back and hidden from the rest of the office activity to ever be useful, as being able to oversee the rest of the office, was very important.
This is Joe's office, and he is the supervisor, but for some reason, his office sits way in the back of the very busy open office, instead of up in the front at the head.

Again, no one there had made notice nor cared about this problem that I saw easily.
Even Joe was against the wall with his very small desk, (he was slowly losing his office space) trying to accomplish paper work.

Elijah's- The room was without light.
It wasn't dark, because I could see, but it was without light.

This represents, to me, spiritually thus far, a place where corruptable works of the flesh that were left undealt with and watered (grace) instead of having the light of truth shine upon them. They have corroded the once solid structure, and also have bread a spiritual envoronment that is dangerous, and deadly.

Could be wrong, but thats what is coming to the surface at this time.

Piano
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hmmmmm wow INTERESTING is an understatement.
Gotta verse that's dancin'g around on the ballroom of my mind

EPHESIANS 5 :5-11

Hmmmmm intriqueing..........will piggyback on the prayers of others here for the Lord to reveal to you.... the last dream had the "feel" of a warning" dream of sorts........
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

The Ephesians scripture verses are very fitting Elijah's Task.

Thank you. :wink:
Elle

Post by Elle »

I made the announcement to the workers there, that the water was contaminated, but no one cared
I think this water is the water of the Word - it's contaminated and no-one cares. Been seeing that alot lately.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

New International Version (NIV)

Ephesians 5 SEE VERSE 11

1 Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children

2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

4 Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.

5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.[a]

6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.

7 Therefore do not be partners with them.

8 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light

9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth)

10 and find out what pleases the Lord.

11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

YOU SAID:

I was non-chalant about what needed to be done to arrest the molds progress into the rest of the office space

SEEMS YOU'RE EMBRACING VERSE 11 QUITE NICELY PIANO :wink:

12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14 This is why it is said:

“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you
.”
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I WILL PRAY PIANO, THAT IF THERE IS A SITUATION IRL THAT THE LORD WANTS YOU TENDING TO, THAT THOUGH THEY SAY THEY "DON'T CARE" THEY DO HOWEVER "HEAR".
THERE ARE MANY REASONS PEOPLE RESPOND BY SAYING " I DON'T CARE"
A FEW BEING THE FACT THAT THEY REALLY DO CARE, THEY ARE JUST WORN DOWN, BEAT TIRED AND TOO DISCOURAGED BY LIFE IN GENERAL THAT FOR THEM TO CARE WOULD "CAUSE" THEM TO BECOME ACTIVE....... FOR SOME, IT'S EASIER TO JUST "LAY DOWN AND DIE" SO TO SPEAK. IT TAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT TO TRY TO TRY.

THEN, THERE ARE THOSE WHO REALLY DON'T GIVE A RIP. THEY HAVE A FLIP ATTITUDE AND FIGURE "YA GOTTA DIE SOME DAY, SOME HOW BY SOME THING......" THUS THEIR MENTALITY HAS A FATAL ENDING.

AND WORSE, THERE ARE THOSE WHO CONTRIBIUTE TO THE CONTAMINATION OF THE MIND AND THUS LEAD MANY ASTRAY KNOWING THE WHOLE TIME THIER OUTCOME IS...... WELL. YOU KNOW........

AGAIN DEAR HEART, JUST A FEW "THOUGHTS"

ET
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elijah's...

Not sure what was meant by me embrasing verse 11... but I guess I could explain more.

Non-chalant is being calm.
I believe these damages and decaying area comes as an after affect of something that I saw as a problem prior to the mold growing that I was NOT calm about, that was not addressed.

Its like a told you this would happen type of calm.

If something isn't dealt with at its onset, its more difficult to deal with the longer it has to take root, and the damage, more extensive.

My attitude was that this was something obvious to me that I was pointing out, and that the arrest of the problem was simple.
Addressing the problem now will take more work, to clean up.

There are ways this coincides with my employment, but I see that as earthly corruption, (as in many businesses) rather than spiritual, which is the main context of the dream.

(In my work situation, I stated a problem, I saw the fall out of it not being addressed and the clean up is now in progress. Proper lines of authority are once again taking shape in the organization)

Bringing the problem into the light has been positive, the pain of seeing the issues a catalyst for change, for everyone.
The difference then between this dream and my work and the second spiritual issue is that the problem at my job has allready been adressed and is being repaired, whereas this spiritual issue has not yet been adressed, apparently.

Sometimes organizational structures are so used to doing things a certain way, that it is difficult to "see" look at, or phanthom that something foul is happening.
It becomes easier to push it under the rug, or deal with it passively, than to confront it, because confrontation is uncomfortable.

One of the reasons I believe people didn't care, is that the office was so busy and thriving with the work in front of them to even imagine a problem might exist.
(Now picture an Ol' school newsroom, that was what the main office appeared to be..several desks together without dividers, a pool, so to speak.)

So everything seemed "fine" to these workers.
Business as usual. Only thing is, it seemed fine to them to have their boss Joe in a tucked away office in the back.
His expertise was no longer needed, nor wanted.

All for now,

Piano