Finally..... a job!

Archives for 2011
cbutler
Diamond Member

Finally..... a job!

Post by cbutler »

:wink: ...morning everyone...

I dreamed that I was looking for a job. I was walking down a sidewalk and saw a job opening at my local bank for a cleaning position. I walked into the bank taking the sign down until I applied for the job.

Then I am in the head office talking to the bank manager... Alex Baldwin. We are standing just inside the door. Talking face to face when my daughter appears in between us. She is on her hands and knees. She has straight long blond hair that is pulled back into a pony tail. (IRL I have no daughter).

Alex is not going to give me the job until he sees my daughter. He is in love with my daughter. He thinks that she is beautiful. When he realizes that she is my daughter he gives me the job.

I am thankful and begin to cry. As I leave he tells me that as long as I stay in the banks employ I will always have a job. Working at the bank is like having a big family and job security.

I leave the bank and turn to my left, walking down the sidewalk. I pass a bus letting two men off. They are laid back and easy going. They speak to me and I shed some tears..telling them that I just got a job at the age of 51 after 5 years of waiting. I wipe the tears away not wanting anyone to see. Then as I continue to pass by people I don't care if they see me cry. So as I shed a tear I just wipe it away. Until the next one falls..not caring if anyone notices or not.

Thank you.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Could there be something that you have been wanting to do or have for a very long time but have not been able to do so.

"as long as I stay in the banks employ I will always have a job."
I saw this as a connection, staying closely connected to someone or something to obtain whatever it is that you need. The daughter could be symbolic of an offspring that you produce, I believe she represents some aspect of yourself being that children are a reflection of their parents. This "daughter" could represent some unusually great, praiseworthy aspect of yourself.

The name Baldwin means "brave friend"

It was interesting when you first walked into the bank, you took the sign down before you had even got the position. That's faith!!!! We've got to maintain our faith to get the things that we need.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Thank you WH for taking the time to reply. I don't know if the bank is symbolic of my finances. I am thinking that the girl on her hands and knees .... is me submitting to the Lords Will?

I like the connection to taking down the sign as a show of faith....it did not occur to me in that way. I am still not sure about the crying :cry: ? Although I have been waiting for an manifestation from the Lord of my faith in His promises. These last 5 years have been very hard ...in many ways. Hopefully thats what the not being ashamed to let people see my tears means.

Anyhow ...thank you again. Have a blessed New Year!
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I believe the shedding of tears could be in regards to your relief. Relief because whatever you had been waiting on God to fulfill has come to pass. Tears in relation to your emotions or emotional weight you may be carrying. Pray God reveals it to you.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

:wink: Thank you WH. I thank you for your time,prayers and encouragement.

God bless you... :wink:
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

This dream means that as long as I stay submissive to the will of the Lord I will always have my needs met. :wink: