Assistant to President

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Assistant to President

Post by Warrior Princess »

Driving on narrow hilly road, there were people riding motorcycles/mopeds on it too like in a resort town. In the town it was night, I think New Year's, because people were dropping their dates off from their cars by this motel and they were wearing formal dresses. I went to get gas in my motorcycle at a gas station. I went to ask the lady if I just put the pump in the normal way or if there was a special way to do it for airflow like in a gas can or anything, she said no, just the regular way. As I was starting the process, someone tried to take my place at the pump, I just explained to them and they let me have it. I went to a soda machine I think and there was some sort of contest you could win. The machine said to open the door to it and I pulled out a bottled beverage and there was a code that I had to put in and I could win. So these 2 store official women showed up and I was trying to put the code in but some people with me kept making noise and I was shushing them. Had to try a couple times, but finally got it in and it said I won $XX,000. Can't remember the exact amount. I went to my car for my purse or to put it in the car and my kids had gotten in the car.

Then I was in a huge dining room for some kind of party. A guy (he reminds me of someone, can't think of it) was sitting across from me who had worked for the last presidential administration and a woman came up to him and said something like, "So you're going to be the Secretary for the new President also." And he nodded and she said something about not calling him "secretary" but rather "assistant" because he was a guy I guess.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Ohhh...."administrative assistant?" And I think the bottle is a new wineskin.

Don't get the rest though...
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."