Fish out of water

Archives for 2012
aprilbrownlebron

Fish out of water

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

I had a dream that I was in a kitchen cutting food. Then the knife fell on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up there were live fish everywhere on the kitchen floor. The fish were jumoing in and out of clear bowls of water and leaping all over the place. The weird thing is that none of the fish were gasping for air...they looked like salmon swimming up stream.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello April, is there something in your heart that you wanted to do for CHrist? You heart's desire I shall say!
aprilbrownlebron

Yes, my heart desire right now is to be used by God at my children's school. It is a Christian school that just started in 2004 and God has done amazing things there and he has brought me into this community and my heart is so strong toward doing what God wants me to do there
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I had sense that this dream is about your heart desire. In the dream you are preparing the Word (cutting the food) and the fish I originally felt that they represented a school of children but wasn't sure. That is why I asked you first. The dream is the Lord showing you your heart desire.
aprilbrownlebron

Praise God I am totally speechless! Thank you so much