Newborn Puppy

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Newborn Puppy

Post by Warrior Princess »

My daughter had some sort of tiny animal. She seemed to think it was a certain kind of animal, but when I looked closer, I could make out these tiny paws and I suddenly realized it was a puppy! I quickly realized it was a newborn and that it needed to be fed quickly. I think I must have looked something up on the internet and made something for it to eat, some sort of milk concoction I think. It was so cute! Then it crawled into a small cozy spot like a sweatshirt sleeve or tiny box or something like that and when it came out, it had about doubled its size and was acting like a puppy, playing and so cute!
?????
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

how old is your daughter Warrior?

the puppy could be a new thing your daughter will get involved with soon and you might possibly be there to help "feed" it
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Today "man's best friend" came to me after a situation with a friend of mine. If the puppy represents a best friend and maybe the friendship is going into a tight spot, what would it mean that it would be doubled in size when it comes out?
~Warrior Princess
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

Your dream gave me a great picture of why the HolySpirit doesn't show me something.
Paul said,
1 Corinthians 3
1-4But for right now, friends, I'm completely frustrated by your unspiritual dealings with each other and with God. You're acting like infants in relation to Christ, capable of nothing much more than nursing at the breast. Well, then, I'll nurse you since you don't seem capable of anything more. As long as you grab for what makes you feel good or makes you look important, are you really much different than a babe at the breast, content only when everything's going your way? When one of you says, "I'm on Paul's side," and another says, "I'm for Apollos," aren't you being totally infantile?
I never really thought about this as a process though, being a father of three I knew I shouldn't give my newborn meat, or anything that wasn't milk. They would have choked! There stomach wouldn't even be able to handle it they'd throw up! But God is the one that made that whole process, He thought it up. As the teeth start to come in, and mom kicks them of the breast after getting bit enough, they start to eat more solid food, until there finally eating meat just like us. So as I seat here typing this I think just how much greater the Lord understands exactly what I need, and as a perfect Father gives me just what is needed in my walk with Him. A lot of times I've really wanted God to give me more dreams, vision and the like if it's more of God I want it!! When it doesn't happen and I start getting frustrated I think He isn't listening to me, or there is something wrong with me. I can't even begin to think of all the times I've tried to encourage other Christians by trying to get them to see a revelation that the Lord revealed to me. It's like trying to give an infant a piece of fried pork. I don't see it as Deming anymore though, it's just that as a "good" father you don't do that. Our Father in heaven being perfect does the same with us.
Paul, saw just were these Christians were at, and because of this he said, well then I'll nurse you. That is so awesome !! It means that whether or not I feel like an infant in Christ I can place my confidence and hope that the HolySpirit will give me that perfectly placed bit of spiritual food that I need everyday.

Thank you for sharing the dream; HolySpirit you just made my day!!

It's crazy how God can use someone else's dream to revel a new truth that you didn't understand before.

Keep what's good~toss the rest.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yep, sometimes I get revelation for me on other people's dreams too, totally unrelated to what God is saying to them! LOL

But what you said does apply, the situation was similar to that scripture...someone tried to bring division between me and a friend, but it looks like it's only making our friendship stronger. I'm guessing that's the meaning of the puppy doubled in size.
~Warrior Princess