Theresa

Archives for 2012
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Theresa

Post by spiritledd »

i was with my wife Theresa who died IRL …there was a poster of me naked on her wall ...it was yellow and orange

then we were intimate …we did not fit together … neither of us were satisfied ...i apologized to her …IRL we had a joyful and very fulfilling and passionate marriage bed

i asked her did she still have skin disease ...she asked me... "do you? ...she said... "i counted fifty blue pills" ...i said... "the Lord healed me ...i have had no outbreaks for over 8 years" ...this is true IRL also :D PRAISE JESUS!!!!

we were in Indiana (never been there IRL) …i could not believe i was there ...i did not know how i got there (dream was extraordinarily real)

i was driving her old grey “Toyota Corolla” ...i was going too fast ...it was a four lane city street ...i was going around very long corner …there were no other cars

then Theresa and i were doing laundry in a building under her apt. ...she said “this used to be the capital building" …or "white house” …or both?

then i am in car with two guys i worked with (never saw them before IRL) …the one driving was very kind and loving to me …then he nicknamed me “Omondoray”

i tell him he reminds me of my 12 step sponsor Vince ...(that was years ago IRL) ...i don't go to 12 step anymore

i am upstairs in house where my childhood best friend grew up (who is not saved IRL)

his parents and their friends were shooting at deer ...i see out the widow …i see cows and then one deer ...i am in bed trying to sleep ...door is open ...woman is sitting outside room reading

i wake up …on my hands is dry wall mud …i tried to wipe it off with dark blue towel …blue ink from towel stains my hands

i see candy wrappers and change at head of the bed on the floor …i am scooping them up trying to clean up ...i see a woman’s underwear in the pile (i think yuk)

ex wife comes in ...i tell her about my dream ...she is standing ...i am on my knees ...she holds my head against her chest ...i am weeping

i tell her i love her so much ...(i really do IRL) …but as a sister only ...i have no romantic feelings at all for her
Last edited by spiritledd on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

Why were you weeping for?
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
spiritledd
Diamond Member

"tears of love"

Post by spiritledd »

:D hey there wellstravisa :D when i get overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit i weep ...whether it be love, joy or compassion,... these Holy emotions cause my tears to flow... so tears in this dream were "tears of love" :D
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

"the Lord healed me ...i have had no outbreaks for over 8 years" ...this is true IRL also PRAISE JESUS!!!!
i wake up …on my hands is dry wall mud …i tried to wipe it off with dark blue towel …blue ink from towel stains my hands
i see candy wrappers and change at head of the bed on the floor …i am scooping them up trying to clean up ...i see a woman’s underwear in the pile (i think yuk)
At some point in your life has trying to clean yourself up been the priority of your life?
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks again wellstravisa :D ...no not at all :lol:

my priority has, and always will be, The Lord Jesus Christ :D