$1100 check to deposit

Archives for 2012
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

$1100 check to deposit

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream last night that I saw an $1100 check on my desk that I needed to deposit for our business (we own a business). I got up this morning not realizing I dreamed it and thinking it was real and I asked my husband if he put an $1100 check on the desk from a customer because I thought I saw it. He said no - I then realized I must have dreamed it - we weren't expecting to receive that amount from anyone for our business. So strange, it felt so real.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi..I don't know if this will help but when I dream about checks or money it symbolizes having to stand in faith where my finances are concerned. I don't know if this would apply to your business but if it does I know that the Lord will send you the encouragement that you need when you need it. I will praise the Lord along with you!

If this is not the case I apologize and pray the Lords best for you. :wink:
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

this is a recent thought I had on checks.

God is "hooked on phonics".. and became WORD PERFECT for dummies. He creates everything, so with that said.. a few points to ponder...

A Check can be a reference to a spiritual "check" in your office, that you will be dealing with.. a part of the "business" responsiblitlies.

11 is the number of chaos.. or the ending of chaos biblically/kingdom.. mulitiplied by 100 or fullness.

Just some insights..

Either way its needing attention.. pray watch in the natural and spiritual.. He will direct you.

Morningglory
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you for the responses - I pray the Lord will bless our business and our business decisions and practices. I only want to be pleasing to him and I pray that he leads my husband and I to make the right choices in our Business. Thank you and bless you!