FEED THE FAITH THAT FIGHTS WAR

Archives for 2012
claudiau
Silver Member

FEED THE FAITH THAT FIGHTS WAR

Post by claudiau »

This morning I had a hard time getting up,because every time I thought I was up, I was still asleep and finally I heard a voice say to me, FEED THE FAITH THAT FIGHTS WAR. And I got up immediately and wrote these words down. Wondering if anyone has an idea what they could mean.
If you truly take the word of God at heart and make it a part of you,it will by it's very nature change you
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

It sounds like a command.... Feed the Faith. That Fights the War.

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. The Word of God is the sword that fights the war.

Good Word! :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Good grief! I was encouraged by reading that! Amazing Word indeed!
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi Claudiau,
Study the Word and dig deep. Don't just skim the top layers because it looks like the Lord is telling you to get prepared for a fight. I hope this helps and encourages you. :wink:
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Hi Four Years! I'm just at a place in my walk w the Lord where I feel like he's showing me that, on some mornings, I wake up in the midst of some sort of battle already going on. It never feels fair to me-I can tell it's a battle for control of my mind on some mornings and its started before I'm even awake! :) Not cool. Anyway, I usually have a tough time getting started on days like those. There's a lot of confusion and grogginess on my part. Like you mentioned. However, these have also been some of the days I've heard specific, clear words from the Lord. Like this!

Maybe the word was in reference to this sort of 'fight'. The daily kind that absolutely requires feeding on the Word. Just a thought. I started my walk w Him 4 years ago this April. Not sure your name is in reference to that, but if it is, perhaps He's teaching us some of the same lessons right now :) Hope this helps!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Oh no! Scratch the 4 years thing! I looked at this wrong! Haha! Wrong person :)
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16