Senator's Wife

Archives for 2012
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Senator's Wife

Post by zadokpriest »

In this dream I am dating an old boyfriend who is white. We use to date in highschool. He always reminded me of Michael J. Fox. His name is David.

In the dream David is visiting me at my mom's house.

We are dating and well it is not a romatic relationship perse BUT a good one.

In the dream the atmosphere is political.

Polticians are ouside my mom's home in North Philadelphia.

There are children out there and it really is no save for them.

In the dream the children want to come inside and get away from the politics and yes danger.

I tell them I have to first ask my mom.

My mother is reluctant put says yes.

The children come in but there turns out to be more than we had anticipated and it is no longer just little kids ages 8 but big kids as well 18.

They are plying in and I'm reall concern about my mom's response.

I have try to keep some level of order.

I tell all the children - NO kids allowed upstairs as I did not want anything to happen to any of them.

A few got caught up in the rooms play with the dolls and I had to get them out.

David is with helping to keep some level of oder.

My mom is upset about the other children but there was nothing to do and it was only until the atmospher cleared and it was safe for them to go outside.

In the dream I went into the kitchen to speak with my mom and I notice that she is going bald.

In the dream David and I both go outside I guess to protect and see what the climate was like David's brother is out there with us.

It just so happens that his brother is a politician, yet David is the one who had found favor with the other politicians.

So much so that they where saying that he was going to be a Senator.

I started to ponder that and starting preparing to be a Sentor's wife.

In the dream as mentioned earlier the political climax outside was hostile.

In the dream I was one who not only stood for justice BUT I also took action. Simple put I address things upfront that was wrong.

In the dream a Congressman was doing something wrong to one of the teens and immediatel I told him to get off my mothers property.

He did truly listen at first so I had to get forceful and I had to cuss at him - at which he immediatley responded too. Now the odd thing the dream I felt in my spirit that this was the only language he would understand and respond to. Hard to explain but there was no conviction in my heart - not like God approved BUT at the same time He did not get upset. It was like He allowed it.

Now the dream switches and David and I are at the airport going to the Capitol in Washington, DC.

A commander in the army was harrassing a sergant and older gentleman (he has some issues but nothing to warrant this commander mistreating him.) Again I directly address the issue and the commander stopped - at least in my presence.

In the dream the commander and the politicians did not want me to know what was going on. Noone every did anything to hurt me or saught to retaliate when I address and issue that was out of line- It was like the respected my stance and also respected David. YET what they did was try to hide things from me - knowing that if I found out I could disrupt their whole plan.

End of Dream

Zadok :D