BROWN SHOE STEPS ON LOUISIANA

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

BROWN SHOE STEPS ON LOUISIANA

Post by ElijahsTask »

Upon awakening this am, I saw the map of Louisiana and someone with their brown left shoe was stepping on and covering the whole state
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, this is just a farfetched thought. The map is indicative of direction. The direction may be correction, counsel, or the Word of God. Louisiana was name after Louis XIV and Louis’ is known as the “Sun King”. I believe sun king may be a play on sun god which is synonymous with the pagan god Baal. So I view Louisianna as a frame of mind that encompasses false worship/idoltry.The left brown shoe may speak of something happening in the spiritual realm vs that of the natural. What may be happening involves humanity (brown) defeating/overcoming (walking on) this state of mind. Toss if rubbish.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Not sure, but was it what you'd describe as an older looking man's shoe? Leather? I pictured an older black man dressed up in older clothes standing on Louisiana. No idea if this was me or the Holy Spirit....or what to do with that.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR POSTS.
:D

I see it as possible a futuristic event. Louisiana being "squashed"
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Wow. I hate to say it, but I can see that. Every time I've ever driven through or visited Louisiana I have felt something akin to it, as a state, being deliberate about doing its own thing. Maybe it's because I grew up in Alabama just a couple hours from New Orleans and was well aware that one could easily drive there and drink or club hop very young because the drinking age was 18 instead of 21. This really meant we all got fake IDs and went at age 15. In my own perception, even as a teen, I saw it as a place that toyed with dangerous concepts-not unlike Vegas. Its also significantly below sea level. Both of these things scream 'vulnerability' to me. I'll be praying though, because so many believers are there as well and they've already endured so much.

I would not be a true Alabama football fan if I left this thread w/o stating that by 'squashed' I TRULY hope it's only in the national championship game. Against us. However, it's not been my experience with the Father as of yet to receive prophetic messages on college football games. Unless he was using it as an example of idolatry :| .
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

TT :lol:

I love your post. You are funny...... YOU SAID:

I would not be a true Alabama football fan if I left this thread w/o stating that by 'squashed' I TRULY hope it's only in the national championship game. Against us. However, it's not been my experience with the Father as of yet to receive prophetic messages on college football games. Unless he was using it as an example of idolatry

I hope you're right. I am not into football like I used to be. Gets me too wound up if ya know what I mean, tho I DO enjoy it.

THANKS AGAIN for your post.

ET

Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

TexasTransplant wrote:Not sure, but was it what you'd describe as an older looking man's shoe? Leather? I pictured an older black man dressed up in older clothes standing on Louisiana. No idea if this was me or the Holy Spirit....or what to do with that.
This bring to mind something my late grandmother once pointed out and many other men and women of God. Louisianna was a slave state and it is state in which much of its culture is steeped in paganism and occult practices. So I believe this may be in regards to atonement for these and other practices. I recall a recent story from CBN 700 Club, in which a new law made it illegal to street preach on Bourbon Street. However, it was okay to carry on with the debauchery that this street is known for. I also wanted to add this tidbit here, Louisianna is also known as the "Child of the Mississippi". Do you think it may tie in with a previous situation with someone from Mississppi?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I see it as possible a futuristic event. Louisiana being "squashed"
I see it as prayer direction against an enemy assignment.

Louisana translates as "Land of Louis". Named after Louis XIV aka "The Sun King"

Louis means famous warrior.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Makes sense too! Let's start praying.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

will post later today, early evening.

THANK YOU ALL for important responses.

I shall add further information.

New Orleans has been sticking out in my mind with neon lights

BLESSINGS be poured out upon all of you!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

When I first moved to Louisiana, I felt like I was picked up and put somewhere and sat down somewhere I very much did not want to be... and I landed right on the street called "Incarnate Word" (which I had absolutely no hand in picking my residence, totally trusting the Lord, I did not even have the address until it was given to me near the home having moved several hundred miles). :)

A wonderful Christian friend and elder reminded me of the scriptures about where sin abounds, grace much more abounds.

The people began to grow on me and I began to love them. I grew close to my neighbors. This place is what excelled my learning what the love of Christ really is. It coined the expression for me that we could be so heavenly bound, that we could be no earthy good. Some people judge the whole place as if it is an occult, wicked and full of worship of other gods... but there are many good God fearing and loving people of which I am a witness to firsthand. I am also a firsthand witness of God's grace and mercy and love manifested in Louisiana. Yet, it was for a time and purpose having lived there somewhere about 7-8 years... leaving there in 1999.

Whatever the vision is about, it is hard to see this as a vision from the Lord simply as "crushing Louisiana." Perhaps rather it is a call for prayer and a call to turn our hearts back to Him... as Discerning said; a prayer direction against an assignment by the enemy.

These scriptures come to mind:
Romans 5 and;

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Though we He returns, it will be in judgment. Until then, His calling, grace and mercy abounds. And we are to edify and admonish according to His Word and the leading of His Holy Spirit.

Praying you have clarity of your vision and thoughts regarding the neon lights. :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

neon: from Gk. neon, neuter of neos "new"

new: O.E. neowe, niowe, earlier niwe "new, fresh, recent, novel, unheard-of, different from the old; untried, inexperienced,"
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/16/my ... louisiana/

Interesting thing is many eyewitnesses are saying they saw a fireball come from.the west, and that people in Texas saw a fireball heading east. The media has changed their story 10 times already on various sites. The article above says 10 explosions, but if you watch the video below you will see a different pov.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDT1Uo_USh4
Psalms 144:1
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

I was watching the news this morning (weather) and, for some reason, noticed north Louisiana (Shreveport in particular) on the radar for an extended period of time and thought about your dream here. We live in Houston TX and I've never noticed LA on our radars before today, although it probably is often. There wasn't any weather for me to notice there, I simply 'noticed' Shreveport's name and location for the first time. This could be nothing, or it could've been the Lord wanting me to pray for the area's people. Interesting story.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

A foot can represent a "messenger." It may be just a "heads up" that something was coming, but I don't like that the shoe is brown at all.

In addition to the fireball story, there's the issue of the sinkhole. Apparently, it is a common practice to remove rock/salt from salt domes and refill them with natural gas etc....there's one in Louisiana where they have filled it with Butane and some are speculating that this sinkhole is possibly leakage from it...and something about other underground storages like this possibly mixing and causing massive explosions, so people have been evacuated and no information is being released.

I'm wondering if the dream and the fireball aren't a warning about the sinkhole.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."