Climbing A Very Tall Object

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Climbing A Very Tall Object

Post by Truth Seeker »

This dream was very short, I was in a car with at least one other person and we were driving very fasts down a street to get someone like they were in trouble. Once we got there, there was a a very tall (50ft) something (like square baskets about 10ft by 10ft) connected on top of each other. It was very scary climbing that high up but we made it up and there was a lady laying down in a bed maybe. Once we got up there she got up but didn't look like she was scared or thought she was in any danger. The feeling I had trying to get to her was very urgent.
Last edited by Truth Seeker on Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truth Seeker
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Truth Seeker,
I believe that this dream is about your calling. I believe that you are called to reach the sleeping bride of Christ and wake them up and reveal to them the urgency of hour which we are in and prepare them. This is a real mountain to climb that may call for much prayer and fasting. The baskets I believe are church bodies that you are called to touch. I also believe that this is a mission of grace. Just as God's touch you by His grace, you should extend that to others.

Disregard if this doesn't witness.

Blessings,
Sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Sheep,

it does have a place in my spirit and I'm going to stay before the Lord to get confirmation. I wrestle with fasting all the time and I know that's what I need to do.

If you get a chance, I had another dream that may be related to this one. It's about being in a locker room, check it out and let me know what you get in your spirit.

Thanks Sheep and God Bless
Truth Seeker
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,
I feel the Lord is saying He's going to take you Higher yet Higher and Higher He is taking you higher....

please disregard if doesn't sit well..

blessings and love
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Sheep,

I have a couple of questions about my dream that maybe you (Holy Spirit) can help me out with.

I agree with you, this dream seems very urgent and the Church needs to be ready because we may very well be in a sleep mode and unaware of our present state.

I also did feel that it was my responsibility during the dream to get this person which at the time of the dream I didn't know where I was going if I was going to see anybody.

Question 1
You thought that what I was climbing represented people, could this lady that was at the top who woke up when I arrived be a person in leadership or a particular church.

Question 2
I naturally wonder if this could be symbolic of my wife in any way. My wife loves the Lord and has her own personal relationship with the Lord.

She (my wife) just today was asked by one of the leaders in our church who is over all the ministries to be his back up.

Let me know what you get in the spirit.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Reposting

Post by Truth Seeker »

I'm reposting this dream after taking some more time seeking God for answers.

The dream started with me moving very fast straight ehead, there was another presence with me (unknown, unseen) just know they were there.

After about 15 - 30 seconds of travelling straight ahead at a very cast past, I suddenly starting going up, I thought in the beginning that I was climbing but really believe I was being carried up just as I was being carried when going straight.

After reaching the top there was a woman laying in what seems to be a bed but there was no mattress etc she slowly turned towarded me and stud up a little in a very relaxed posture like she just woke up. After a few seconds I was back where started talking in the presense of at least 2 other beings really not sure who or what they were then I woke up.

I truely believe this was a heavenly expereince. It was dark, there was no fear of the other presence, I believe it was an angel possibly one that is assigned to me.

How fast to angels move ?

The experience reminded me of Paul when he was caught up in the heavenlies and could not tell wether it was the 2 or 3rd heavens.

This possibly could be second level of heaven because at the start of the dream I must of already have been taken up then we up to another level.

It was a level scary going up because I didn't want to fall.

The bigest mistery for me is the woman 1st post I thought it may represent the church or bride sleeping and the urgency for me to get there would seem she needed to be rescued.

Now I'm wondering if she was representation of a spirit that's about ready to come our way. When I saw her she didn't really acknowledge that she new I was there so I'm really not sure this part.
Truth Seeker