old friends/work command

Archives for 2012
sigmon2
Diamond Member

old friends/work command

Post by sigmon2 »

seem to be getting commands lately. hi all here is one for me.
started with me kind of shopping i think but i remember it was me and my little son. we came from a intersection near my current jopb and i remember we were walking faster than i currently do. i was pushing a shopping cart. now there is more detail than this but i pushed it off till tonight to type it. i remember as i got close to work i told my son we needed to get to work. as we got there we entered a hallway that is not there. i remember saying i do not need this shopping cart and i wondered why i had it. i have had shopping carts in dreams before. so we walked down the hall or i should say up cause as we walk it started to rise as if slightly going going uphill. nice walk no problems, cemented and covered. we reached work and it changed no longer bus garage but different.
we seemed to have entered a building without entering. people were everywhere waiting. it was as if they were waiting in line for something. i walk thru a room and then i reach a stair case. my son is now not standing beside me. i am at the bottom of a beautiful spiral staircase. i go up and when i get there there is a motorhome/van like vehcile there with old friends. my old boss of the camp i worked at and his wife and others were in there with them. the line of people went to this motorhome. everyone was happy. at the top of the stair case was like, well bright cloudly , holy, heavenly.......not a lot of things to see. my old friends were taking reservations for rooms. his wife said 3 were ready and bill said three rooms were ready. he gets out and then goes down the stairs i am following, i lose sight of him. then he comes back and passes me....at the top of the stairs as i am following him he turns with a smile and says, its your turn now.....i wake up......
they were camp directors, very christian folk........very bible folk, my turn for what Lord? open the door..........
thanks for reading folks.............................
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

It seems I got a recurring dream going, with other dreams going just like this one.
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry