Huge multi-levelled boat and bottle of wine hitting it

Archives for 2012
HisBlood
Site Owner

Huge multi-levelled boat and bottle of wine hitting it

Post by HisBlood »

Through recent events I had a revelation on Haaman and Esther.
I thought it was a message for us, but it's for the body of course.
I will share it all in Sharing Fruits.

After I had the revelation and word, I saw a huge
multi-levelled ship, that was sparkling white and the
horns were blaring to leave port! I saw in large gold
letters on the side "Lydia" and another name I am
not remembering, at the moment! Then I saw a large
bottle of sparkling champagne/wine hit the side and
dark red liquid sprayed and ran down the front hull,
as it moved ahead!

What does that mean to you?
Last edited by HisBlood on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

The name Lydia has meanings associated with "Nobility."

Your vision is to show you that a massive multi-tiered and Noble move of God is breaking port. This move has been CHRISTened with His blood.

IMO the Nobility aspect regards Him raising those who are on the ship into nobility and prominence. By binding the strongman we are going to take the spoils of authority and influence in many public sectors.
Psalms 144:1
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Thanks so much Dbliss,

That's right on with what I felt and powerful!
It's for the whole body, a united body of Christ!

Thank you for your response ;)
Be Transformed......
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Been getting similar things...many of us waiting on the anointing to move into our next assignment.

"As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you." and he breathed on them and said "Receive the Holy Spirit."

John 20
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Well I can't wait to go read your revelation on Haaman and Esther! He showed me He was hiding out in the identity of the eunuch that took care of her before she met the king yesterday. I remembered how I'd heard once before that God's name is conspicuously missing from the book of Esther, and got a laugh out of seeing him even there in such a small character :).

Back to your vision! This feels extremely encouraging! I see the boat as the Church--the bride of Christ FINALLY moving out in the power of His blood and taking up our true role on the Earth! Knowing WHO we are -our true identity according to Him- and announcing to the world that He is the one true God and showing them all the proof through our own stories and actions. Just what I saw! I'm sure lots of people will see all sorts of beautiful things here. I think about the 10 virgins with the lamps, although I'm not 100% why right now :) :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Amen God breathed!
I love that analogy of the 10 virgins!
Knowing Him, moving out on unfamiliar
waters with Him! Knowing when the bridegroom
is coming, through communion, having our lamps
full and ready ;)
Be Transformed......
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

HisBlood,

The term 'leave port' that was blaring stood out to me while reading this. Actually, the term 'port' in nautical terms means 'left.' It used to mean larboard but they had to change it because it sounded too much like the term used for the right direction. Port is traced back to an act that sailors used in mooring ships on the left side of ports so that to prevent the steering ore from being crushed. Mooring a ship is the way it is fixed or secured, like to be anchored. So, if it was blaring to leave port than perhaps it's a clue as to move so that one isn't off track from being crushed (as to whatever else the Lord may be revealing in this dream overall;
2 Peter 3:17; Psalm 30:6; 10:6; Daniel 4:4). Something to pray about. Hopefully He will give you further interpretation.

Jan
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"Left" is also a reference to "liberal."

I've been getting repeated words of warning for Christian leaders (Lydia/nobility) about compromise...and that those who have not compromised will be covered and have provision and peace and joy (wine) in spite of what is coming in the next season.
~Warrior Princess
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

"Leaving port" - leaving the land and moving unto the waters... In my opinion this is extremely important. As Christians we often forget that ALL of the "kingdoms of this world" DO NOT belong to God. God has a kingdom for which we pray when we say:

"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven..." [Remember Satan was kicked out of Heaven and will also be kicked out from the earth eventually.]

All kingdoms/political parties on this earth belong to Satan - that's why Jesus Christ never questioned the veracity of Satan's statement when he was tempted in the wilderness...

"Leaving port" is significant in my opinion. IMO - it means abandoning the things of this world/land and moving forward in the Holy Spirit/water... It has connotations of Noah and the salvation that those who were in the Ark received.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Chrisy that is so right on!!!
~Warrior Princess
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

This dream intrigues me! Here's a write-up of Lydia:
Lydia of Thyatira was the first recorded convert to Christianity in Europe "Lydia" was probably not her real name. She was from Thyatira, which was formerly in the ancient Kingdom of Lydia before it was incorporated into the Roman Province of Asia. As Thyatira was still considered to be Lydia, she was perhaps called "Lydia" or the "Lydian lady". She was also a key person in the establishment and development of the church in Philippi (the key city in region of Macedonia). The Bible also describes her as a "dealer in purple cloth".

More information:

As mentioned, Acts 16:14+15 tells us that Lydia was a 'seller of purple'(KJV) from Macedonia, who listened to Paul during one of his preaching tours. The scripture says that God 'opened her heart' to pay attention to the things spoken by Paul, and she and her whole household were baptized as Christians. She is known and remembered for her appreciation and hospitality because she invited the apostles to her home and 'persuaded' or 'constrained' them. She just MADE them come. She was a faithful 'sister' sharing her home with the congregation even during difficult times(Acts 16:40). At the time she met Paul, she was living in Europe selling 'purple' (purple cloth and garments, and probably the dye itself). The term 'seller of purple' ("dealer in purple cloth"(NIV))signifies that she was a merchant, probably of some prominence, since she had a home large enough for the 'brothers' to meet in, and her occupation dealt with a costly item. The scriptures say that she was originally from Thyatira (now called 'Akhisar',150 miles from Istanbul). It was a city in Asia Minor famous for it's dyes, particularly it's scarlet or purple color made from the 'madder root'. 'Purple' dye was VERY costly, and often associated with wealth and royalty
(Luke 16:19).

Extracted from Wiki Answers
Last edited by chrisy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Since she was from Thyatira, I think what Our Lord had to say about the Church located there in Rev 2 may also be important:
The Corrupt Church

18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write,

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: 19 “I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first. 20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent. 22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds. 23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

24 “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden. 25 But hold fast what you have till I come. 26 And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations—

27 ‘He shall rule them with a rod of iron;
They shall be dashed to pieces like the potter’s vessels’ - as I also have received from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star.

29 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’
P.S.: Since she was instrumental in the development of the Church at Philippi we should also factor that church in the analysis as well, don't you think?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Yes...yes...yes...

This is the word of the Lord. This is the word for this time.

Lines up with what he whispered to me this morning as I was waking up as far as my assignment in the next season.

Good job, Chrisy.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Wow....thank you Lord!
~Warrior Princess
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Very, very good!

I re-read it all a few times! This is so true, as far as making a stand
and no compromise! I personally have had this challenge, lately
in both my work arena's and christian circles! I refuse to compromise!
I am in the process of making a difference, in defending innocent
people!

This went along with the Haaman and Esther word, so I believe it
goes well with that also! "For such a time as this" to make a difference,
no matter what the cost!

Excellent research Chrisy, thanks for all that! I have always loved
the story of Lydia and her being the first christian, there! Purple is
also my favorite color!!

Thanks everyone, this is all so good!!
Blessings and Love,
Carolyn
Be Transformed......