2 dreams a week apart w/ a same person in both

Archives for 2012
King's Daughter
Silver Member

2 dreams a week apart w/ a same person in both

Post by King's Daughter »

Sunday, 11/18/2012

We were in a big room w/chairs in it. There was a shelf in back w/these boxes. People were going to receive these 4 boxes that had been made by someone. Think they were going to be distributed during a sermon, that my childhood pastor was preaching. The boxes were to represent something, not sure what. Something mentioned about it being Father’s Day. We're outside and standing on a hill. Emma was given a box & she took something out of it. our churches youth director puts something on Emma's ( My almost 2 year old granddaughter) face/mouth.
Some kind of feathers were on Emma’s mouth stuck to whatever this sticky stuff was that youth director put on her. Then Emma begins rolling down the hill toward water at the bottom. I was worried about her & went after her. She came to a stop. I feel that Emma is going to need mouth to mouth resuscitation & I tell youth director that she needs to give Emma mouth to mouth since she's the one that put whatever it was on her face & she wouldn't do it. So I was going to go ahead and do it anyway because I’m worried about my grandbaby. The currect SR Pastor is standing there listening/watching & says nothing. This is all I could recall upon waking.

Sunday - 11-25-2012 Took a trip to England or Ireland. Someone was w/me, may have been Rita & possibly Dana. We stayed in an old cottage style inn. It was beautiful & warm/cozy. We sat around the main dining room table in the inn w/other guests who were also staying there. Only got to stay for a weekend, so didn’t get to see everything, except things inside the house, though could not recall what I did see upon waking. I had made a point to take a camera and batteries with me. I knew it was a good trip & would make a point to go back. I spoke w/ the youth director of our church at some point & could tell she was hiding something from me. For the second trip, I made sure to have good batteries for the camera and some other unknown device that required batteries. We took this stuff to the room we were staying in, and that’s when I woke up.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello KD, your first dream brings to mind “tar and feather” which means to cause humiliation or severely criticize/punish. I viewed the rescisutation as you reviving or breathing life into your “Emma”.
The second dream entailing the UK (England/Ireland) may represent you reaching higher standards of objectivity or fairness; a state of mind that is certain about power or proper conduct. You know you are right and doing something that is effective. It may also represent a need to know with total confidence that something is proper or effective.
The camera spoke to me as you committing an experience to memory. Noticing or remembering every single thing that you're witnessing. It may also represent your attempt to document an event or entire process for later use. There might also be a lot of information or details that you want to share with others.
It goes without saying that there is a strong emphasis on something being awry with the youth director and as usual toss if miss the mark.