PLEASE!!! HELP W/DREAM

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

PLEASE!!! HELP W/DREAM

Post by ElijahsTask »

I know the following dream is long and filled w/symbology and I think I know (for the first time) what the meaning is, but I am looking for confirmation.

I normally wouldn't send out a plea like this but is very important to me,

I thank anyone willing to take their valuable and precious time to consider this dream.

Rich blessing be upon you.

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

woke up 4:42am wrote dream down at 4:46 am

(A manor is a mansion, or a house on an estate.)

DREAM

Hubby and I are staying at an old manor which is white, chipping paint and a little on the run down side.
The porch wraps around the back with stairs leading to the beach.
The manor sits on a beach of white sand.

We are seeing old friends there and, some we don't know.
We recognized an actress there, she has on a drab one piece bathing suit and a frilly hat.

4 of us decide to go to the beach and while walking up the stairs, there is a lot of overgrowth of old dry vines & sparsely dotted with a living honeysuckle vine
that draped from the overhang onto the railing of the stairs.

We have to move them aside in order to use the stairs.

It's almost dark now but still enough light to see.

We get down the steps to the beach where the actress we saw earlier has a company of friends with her.
She removes her frilly hat, fluffs her light brown hair and turns where I can see her face.
She seemed to have aged severely since seeing her earlier that day. She has very bad and noticeable dark bags under her eyes, this surprised me.

A gal who was sitting down behind us yells " ouch"!!! and jumps up and says something just bit her.

My eyes immediately look at the sand. I see large dark things walking rapidly across the sand. I thot they were sand crabs.
Then I notice much smaller ones emerging from the sand. I realize they are scorpions.

In fleeing the beach a rattle snake comes right toward us.
We all start running back to the manor, hubby right behind me.

Running up the stairs we hear the rattles get louder and hissing. It chases us up the stairs.

The dry vines had all turned into "jumping cactus."

These are exceptionally painful and we got stuck going through them. I have a video here so you'll understand the severity of it. Here they call it a "teddy bear" cactus"
It looks soft and is deceptive that way.

WARNING DUE TO THE PAIN IN TRYING TO REMOVE THIS HE USES A CUSS WORD. TURN YOUR SOUND OFF
IT'S ENOUGHT JUST TO SEE IT

Attack of the Jumping Cholla Cactus
11/1/2008
In this video I discover the jumping cholla cactus of Picacho State Park, Arizona.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfjV4BbXfZU

IRL, I used to live in Arizona and when you pull these needles out, it's more painful afterwards and stings for a long time.

Running back up the stairs, I glance up and see even fewer honeysuckle.

We run past Carmen, a Pastors wife and old friend of ours. She's about 50-60 yrs. old. Seeing her, in my joy, I stop to embrace her. She seemed distracted and looking for someone.

I think I hugged her too tight, the nose pad of her glasses dug into the right side of her nose under her eye. She pulled away, removed her glasses and pulled out a long black string from the hole made by the nose pad.

It was cancerous.

Still distracted, she was still looking for somebody.

I asked her where her son was and she smiled nervously and said he'd just left but would be back in a few days.

End Of Dream
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

neat dream. I can see the manor house just sitting on the beach in the dream.. First thing that comes to mind is the Bible story of the house built on the sand (ref Matthew 7:24-27) in the dream you also notice a progression of going from something that looks good to something that needs a little work to some over growth to getting bit to something soft but really painful. You also notice the actress isnt what she seems to be, but she really is aged and older and more run down. Then there is the pastors wife who is distracted, looking for somebody she cant find on the outside and internally it is cancerous. All 3 are downward progressions that show that what originally might look good on the outside is really death and cancerous on the inside, it was built on the sand and not the rock. Hope this helps some.

in Christ,
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

In brief bj, I agree with what you posted. I thank you so very much and the patience it took to read such a long dream with my sincere plea attached.

God's riches blessings to you, your ministry and your household bj, and thanks again for responding to my post

Elijahstask
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

The actress stood out to me. Did you know the Greek word for actor is hypocrite?

In Greek theatre (and there was apparently a theatre near Nazareth in the time of Christ) actors wore masks. It was understood that if a person was wearing a mask they were permitted to say words that were not true for them personally. This is where we get the expression "bald face lie." It means lying, or acting sans mask, without letting people know you are not speaking your own words. The Greeks would have considered the practice of hiring actors to play pranks on people as they do on some TV shows to be highly morally reprehensible.

I also see the manor (the manor house was the boss's house on an estate) as something established on a poor choice of foundation. Since the place is run down I wonder if complacency has kept people from seeing the things they formerly valued (beach, vines/greenery) are the source of danger in themselves.
Cancer is another thing that is curable if it is not ignored or hidden for too long.

The woman still looking for somebody and being nervous about her son and when he would return says to me she is looking for someone to rescue her, dare I say rapture her, without her having to tend to the inheritance (manor) and having neglected ominous signs too long.

I keep hearing the word complacency this week.
com·pla·cent [kuh m-pley-suh nt] adjective
1. pleased, especially with oneself or one’s merits, advantages, situation, etc., often without awareness of some potential danger or defect; self-satisfied, smug.
2. pleasant; complaisant.
-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

I will respond in a few days getting ready for a 2 day flight.

Sorry for the delay.

Lord willing I can answer this am early

bless you for your thoughtfulness in responding
:wink:
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

There's something about the cancer in the woman being by both the eye and nose. The glasses which assist her ability to see (prophecy) cause the injury that reveals the neglected cancer in the nose (discernment). I wonder if whomever this person represents has allowed something they discerned to become a canker or worm that affects the body. Perhaps it lead to bitterness or suspicion instead of healing, exhortation and encouragement perhaps?

As to the cholla, someone kindly confronted me lately with a word about years of painful barbs and criticisms that had stuck. He said I carried them around too long and I needed to learn to pull them out, shake them off, and walk on in my identity in Christ (Oh the hazards of being a ridiculously sensitive person) Forgiveness can be a painful process sometimes because we can`t keep ignoring really hurtful things that have a tendency to go deep and hang on. Sometimes nice teddy bear-appearing people can turn out to be quite vicious and even aggressive. Can you relate to thisÉ

edited to add: This scripture just came to mind. In KJV because it uses the word canker (associated with worm in other passages that use the word)
2 Tim 2:15Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
Discernment is not the same thing as arguing and hair-splitting.
Last edited by Charys on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...that I might know Him...
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

LOL, I understand what you mean. Since I am at a conference all day today, I will get back to this tonight unless time otherwise permits.

THANK YOU CHARYS.................................for everything!!!

:D

Elijahstask