2 dreams in 1

Archives for 2012
Dreamer08
Silver Member

2 dreams in 1

Post by Dreamer08 »

I dreamed I was driving up a winding road..there were other drivers andwe were trying to reach a destination... then we stopped got out of the cars and began to climb a rocky mountain.

they were big rocks and I remember being very careful and confident about where I placed my feet and hands as I climbed upward. I remember thinking dont look down, but I was successful as I climbed higher.

the scene then changed and I was looking out of a window from the second floor and saw he trash men picking up the trash, when I looked again they had broken into my car. I shouted for them to stop but they had something in hand (a small object that looked like a remote control) that they had stolen out of it and they ran..they were trying to assure me that what they had done was ok, and when I arrived on the scene they were gone. There was also a woman with them and she was still there but told me I couldnt prove anything.

Seemingly there was a catering business right across the street and the workers had seen the incident.. when I asked them if they did they said they didnt see anything and rushed away they were black.

However there was one man, an kindly older white gentleman who smiled to me and nodded and said he had seen it all. I asked him really? and he said yes, and promised to help me if needed. However when I went to dial 911 to report the crime my phone would not work. I was so worried that the others would do something to this man to keep him from helping me..I was thinking of getting a recording of him telling me what he saw or a notarized statement..not sure if any would hold up in a court of law.

There is a lot going on in these dreams, but there is a lot of spiritual warfare going on in my life right now. If you are unalbe to interpret them, please keep me in prayer. Thank you!
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17