Recurring dreams

Archives for 2012
freedinHim
Gold Member

Recurring dreams

Post by freedinHim »

My son had this dream. I tried to interpret the first two, but when the dream repeated again, I knew that there is something I am missing there otherwise there would be no need for a repeat.
The first two dreams;
1.Me and a few people on submarine. There is a monster in the deep. (It's not quite in the ocean and it's not quite in the submarine. It seems water had gotten into the lower deck of the submarine and it was residing in there.) Sometimes it drags them into the water and sometime sit turns them into zombies. When zombies they're slow and stupid and all they say is join me or worship me or something. At the end only me and this one girl left.

2. I am teaching intro to painting. The students take advantage of my leniency so we never really start the lesson. I leave classroom for a second, on the way out I see a missing paper I take it.One girl from the classroom comes up to me and she looks like she needs it and I give it back.
Above were the first two I interpreted. A week later this followed. Please, I "ll appreciate your take on these dreams
In this last dream, I'm in a classroom. The girl in front of me is being creative, imaginative, talking about Jesus. The kids in the back behind her but in front of me are snickering an making fun of her. We all stay, me, her, the other kids and the teacher and joke around after class
Yours
Freed In Him
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello FreedinHim, the submarine may symbolize persistence or being strong will during times of distress or uncertainty. So what I am gathering is that your son will encounter a situation in which he needs to be persistent in holding on to faith. There will be those who will succumb to things of the world (zombies). It appears that he will prevail; hence him and the girl being the only ones left. I have an inkling that the monster is representative of “mammon”.
The paint may symbolize your son attempting to minister a word of sorts to those that needs it. When I think of paint, I think of creativity/creation. God is the Creator and we are made in His image, so it is only right to emulate the Father. Divine creativity - like all of God's characteristics - grow in proportion to our "connectedness" to Him. If we want to be more creative, we must draw closer to God. So I view this as drawing near to Him.
The girl in all your son’s dreams may symbolize his feminine side. What I mean by this is that an unknown woman can also symbolize the artistic, creative, and/or the prophetic. So what I get is that your son maybe learning to embrace this side to himself and is learning something new.As usual toss if it does not ping MOG!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: Recurring dreams

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi FreedinHim,

Is the girl in all 3 dreams the same?
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
freedinHim
Gold Member

Recurring dreams

Post by freedinHim »

Yes, Realisticdreamz, it appears that way.
Yours
Freed In Him