Homeless

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Homeless

Post by Warrior Princess »

At some sort of kids sporting event. Someone I knew was coaching one of the teams and asking me for advice I think, but I had no idea. I said they needed a gym because they were out of room!

In a house with my family and I was looking up houses for sale listings to look at. Apparently Bill Cosby was my step dad, and I was talking about how we needed to move so I could be closer to something. Then, he got kind of mean or something and informed me that we wouldn't be moving anywhere because he was close to something (maybe work?) and it was convenient for him. So I walked away with something in my hand, maybe a rod or stick, and left.

Then, I was in my pajamas in a strip mall area, homeless, hair messed up. At one point I was in the backseat of a car talking to a guy in the passenger's seat about my step dad Bill Cosby, saying I thought maybe he was a controller or abuser and the guy didn't want to believe it. I got out of the car and was walking on the strip mall sidewalk and some people came from the other direction and I stepped off so they could pass. Went into a Walgreens type store where a guy was making lewd comments and harrassing me, so I asked them if I could call 911 and the workers, who had uniforms/smocks on and I thought they looked like Baptists, handed me the phone. As they did, the guy who was now a female, left. I called and explained and they said they couldn't do anything. My ex was trying to talk to me at the same time and I signaled for him to give me a minute and he backed off.

Then, I'm in a room with these uniformed Baptists and this woman is making snide, deroggatory remarks to me.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."