Country Changes to My Name then "Osiris"

Archives for 2012
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

(from wiki) In the Osiris mythology:

On the Fifth Day, Osiris is reborn at dawn and crowned with the crown of Ma'at.

Osiris deals somehow with regeneration/rebirth. In the dream, you start out in your old country, your natural state you were born in. You go through a state of Death and Dawn, whereafter, the end is living In "Osiris". Which parallels Christian rebirth.

It's also extremely fascinating that this symbology is in your dream. Be not afraid about it, btw. Do you have any irl experience with ancient myths like this?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Newbie: The Baal connection is very, very interesting, indeed! I do need to research it!

Elijahtask: I'm eagerly awaiting the posting of your dream.

Aj_snow: Wow! Definitely food for thought! Is this the missing link? I remember seeing "Ma..." but couldn't remember the remaining letters! I had no knowledge of this religion or similar myths prior to having the dream. I am becomingly increasingly aware that there is much more to the dream!

So much to understand...

Thanks to all of you!
Chrisy
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

There is much more to this dream... so much more! I just heard the reading of a few verses of scriptures and realized that "Egypt" is very relevant to us today - think about the two witnesses in the Book of Revelation!!!

Here goes:

"These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire.

And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days some from the peoples and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb, and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange presents, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth.

(Revelation 11:4-10 ESV)
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings Chrisy

I am sorry it has taken me this long to respond. I feel bad about that.

I feel even worse because my dream I figured out was posted on a different site and had been a lot longer ago that I'd had the dream than what I thought.

A tall man was driving as I remember, in a Cadillac, had the top down and there was another man with him in the passengers side.

They were driving through town slowly and big smiles for everybody. they would wave and nod while driving through.

They were big wigs and people marveled as they drove by.

They had Hawaiian shirts on. The drivers shirt had big red hibiscus flowers on it.

The license plate read "OSIRIS" in all caps

Husband and I were walking along the beach and they drove along side of us asking if we wanted a ride and trying to soak us by schmaltzy (syrupy) words as if trying to woo us.

I was thoroughly disgusted with them.

I went to walk in the other direction and they pursued us. They Lord warned me they were unadulterated evil

this is all I can remember.

Sorry
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thanks, Elijah Task!

Reading your dream, I wonder if OSIRIS in your dream symbolizes wealth, worldly power and influence? *thinking*

Tonight I researched the topic of Egypt in the Holy Bible and whoa!!! I found extremely interesting things about Egypt and the prophecy in Daniel 11, in fact its applicability to the current events in Egypt and the Middle East!!! Here are the links:

http://www.god.tv/ipc/egypt-in-bible-prophecy

http://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9885. ... e-prophecy

http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/NationsEgypt.html

I REALLY need to seek understanding from the Lord...

Thanks to everyone for your response! It's greatly appreciated.

Chrisy
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Country Changes to My Name then "Osiris"

Post by bjcollin »

Dawn literally means the breaking of day and Osiris was a death god so thus the meaning of death. You never mentioned which country was your country of birth? or if it was just presented plainly as birth country?
chrisy wrote:I had the following dream on 12/1/12. Your thoughts/insight will be greatly appreciated.
I dreamt that my "birth" country changed its name to my first name "Dawn". I was puzzled and quite confused as to why a country would name itself after a person! I was not too happy! My Mom was with me and I asked her what it meant and she said, "Death." I didn't believe her. Soon thereafter I heard a male voice said, "breaking of day". (Perhaps this was said before my Mom spoke - I am not quite sure). I mulled over why the voice said "breaking" instead of "break".
The country then changed its name again but this time to "Osiris". My confusion continued. I was sitting somewhere with many others... My maternal grandmother was mentioned but not by name but by "Ma..." I got up and went to a lighted display board and written on it was "Ma... and the country's new name of "Osiris". I was puzzled. The dream ended.
Any insights, anyone?
Thanks!
Chrisy
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

BJ,

It was presented as my actual country of birth...

Just realized this for the first time -

Death v/s A New Day...

End of something (death) and beginning of something new (dawn)