daughter sneaks out

Archives for 2012
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

daughter sneaks out

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

i had a dream i was at my dads house. Cherish my youngest was there ( she rarely goes there...) i saw like chair or box by the back door and realised she had snuck out... i ran out screaming her name into a dark street... scrambling to find her.. her name is Cherish Cathrine. Not sure what this means. to those who dont know my dad Roy just doied last week... in fact its been one week to the day.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

i had this dream today...one week from when dad died... im wondering if its about him.

Cherish means the obvious,, her middle nam eis "cathrine"..which means purity.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi jewels aglitter, May God comfort you in this time of mourning for you and your family.

jewels, I think this dream could be addressing what you are feeling, or Cherish is feeling since his departure. Maybe your feeling lost, withdrawn, a little panicky.

Asking God that He hold you and your daughter close to Himself.

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Cherish did not know my dad. She was born 5 years ago and his health has been so frail... We live in the country about 15 miles from the town wher ehe lived and we dont gop that way to often except for church or to the pharmacy. getting him up here was to hard on him so he was never able to forge a bond withhim like he did my two grown daughters...
strnagely early this year Eden in one of those rare times Cherry was at dads got about three pictures of him and her. U can see his health fading.

Imnot sure... but the interp in the dream may lay in Cherish middlens names meaning... im looking for a confirm on what i THINK an dhope God may be teelingme,..but will wait for a second confirmation... if theres oen to be given.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Jewels,

Maybe some points to consider is that "she wasn't there."

You were panicked, feeling she was lost, you were gone at your dads house. Your mind being on your dads passing.

Is it possible she felt lost when you were at your dads house? You know how children are when mom goes somewhere and they can't come. They cry, get a little panicky, and want to go with you... go find you. Maybe she wanted to leave looking for you.
Or maybe she wanted to go find grandpa. I'm thinking possibilites of what a 5 yr could feel during times of grief/mourning, I've had 3 of them. :)

During your time of grief is it possible she/you was feeling boxed in? Your heart and mind being on your dads house. She slipped away from your heart and mind for a bit, but she'll be back. All normal grieving..

Just some thoughts to weigh through.

:)

Blessings to you jewels.

Lady

PS. My 23 year old sons grandpa died this week. His grandpa only spoke to him a few times in his whole life by phone and saw him once when he was about 2 yrs old.
My son still felt very sad at his passing even though he really didn't know him that well, he was still his grandpa, and he was sad. I think he was most sad because he didn't get a chance to know him, be with him as a grandpa should.

I had a dream a week prior to this happening of a funeral, a man came to me and hugged me in a comforting way, and he said "he was a good man." ---- I "didn't know" who he was talking about. The name of the man that hugged me was "Mike" the grandpas sons name, my son's dad. EOD

When my son called me and told me of his passing, I was shocked and told him of my dream. He said "yeah every one is saying he was a good man." I had to comfort my son.

Cherish her til she departs.....
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

'cherish her till she departs"? That sounds cryptic :shock: .

Honsetly... Cherry did not know my dad. I dont belive she feels anything about this personally. My two oldest were very close and are greived and still are grieving..
One thing though Cherry does not talk often... even at 5,, but whne i was crying in my23 year old daughters arms and greiving very very deep Eden heard a faint'mommy dont cry"... she i think even patted me..so when this all went dowmna eek ago she was aware i was sad and upset.

Otheriwse Cherish is her normal self.

Again Cherish middle name is Chathrine..it means "purity", i have a idea what this may mean because i asked God to show me if dad said the sinners prayer and is in heaven. I have been very troubled by this. I had the dream one week to the day of his passing... im waiting for a second confirm from God..the Lpord knows what im looking for and if he can be given ... and this dream has anythignto do with him ill wait and see if i he gives me the second witness im looking for.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I understand you jewels. Your wanting an answer to where he is.
Sometimes when we ask the Lord a question, he gives us a question. Then we have to answer. :)

Although, your dream seems to be themed more to...

"where is Cherish Catherine?"

not

"where is your dad?"

hmmmm???

I am hoping you get your answer.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Lady.
im not understanding.

u said

Cherish her till she departs"/ that sounded crypyic.

anyhow i have been in dream interpetaion long enough to know theres symbolism that comes into play. When one hears and sees names i have been geared when i woudl try to inteript tpolook up the meaning of the name.

Again Cherry hardly ever went to my dads. In the dream she was there... it might just be a anxiety dream. Perhaps nothingmore then that...
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Lady.
im not understanding.

u said

anyhow i have been in dream interpetaion long enough to know theres symbolism that comes into play. When one hears and sees names i have been geared when i woudl try to inteript tpolook up the meaning of the name.

Again Cherry hardly ever went to my dads. In the dream she was there... it might just be a anxiety dream. Perhaps nothingmore then that...thank u for input and trying to make sense of this... i dont dream much anymore ( once idid alot) hopefully the new year the Lord will bless me with more meanigful dreams
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

One more thing jewels...when I laid down today for my rest time, I was thinking of your dream and a few other things, praying listening etc......

And this is what I heard the Holy Spirit say...."flesh and blood did not reveal this to you."

So I later went to scriptures, and read when this was said.

Mark 16
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”

14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I probably should explain this a little further.... When I heard these words they were more like a vow that you would say at a wedding.

such as "cherish her until death do you part."

These words were very clear from the Father....and jewels, I feel very blessed to have heard that.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I guess im alittle nervous.. so thsi wasent like a warning or something?

Im in a way near a breaking point.... Right now i cant get a hold of my mom... who should be ansewering her phone... so im ansy... :roll:

Early this spring Cherry did a rare visit to my dads. Eden wanted a few pictures of him. Very rare. i recall her taking them and she showed them to me on her computer. Dad though we had no idea death was only about 4 or monthes away was still up and about. he looks very tired and sickly but still... not on a death bed.

I couldent look atthe pcitures but for a few minustes... so sorry this precious chuild wont remember this wonderful man. She was born during a time of alot of goings on in our life and his illnessess and he didnt see her to often.. he was a good grandpa. I want to be able to tell her he is in heaven... when she asks about him later in life... and hoping by then ill have that assurance.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Lady about the words 'flesh and blood did not reveal this to u" can u tel lme whathat means pertaining to my dad?

Ill bluntly tellu what i think the dream may have meant.

Cherry is 5.. innocese. AND HER MIDDLE NAME IS chathrine..which means 'purity"

wheni think of purity i think of anewborn baby. We cant eneter the kingdom ogf heaven tillwe are 'bornagain". If dad had said the sinners prayer on his death bed or even in the year befor he died he would be a " baby" in the kingdom.. "purity" in the dream left the house and walked out into the night.

i dont know,,, for sure... and perhaps im grasping at straws but i wonder if God througha dream was tellingme dad died a baby christian.. and left his house. Purity' a newborn bab had entered into the unseen world..
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Jewels,

Very personal, and I know you will question this but this was very real last night.

I had more revelation last night in bed, and much deliverance/healing was taking place in your family. I was quite overwhelmed and amazed for hours last night :)

What was also brought to my attention was.... escaping. Escaping your dads house. This is what you allowed Cherish to do, but then you wanted her to come back after he passed. This is something that you were thinking/feeling. Did you want to escape?

I also heard stepping out of the fathers/Fathers boundaries. You are no longer under your fathers boundaries when you get married, but you still felt you were. You are to honor and love them, cherish them, but you don't answer to them anylonger. (That word just came at this moment as I'm typing.) :)

"Understanding" was another word brought to my attention, the need to understand. Sometimes we pray alot for wisdom, knowledge, etc..... But understanding is very important also.

I also heard the question....."what does your husband Ed think?" He is the head of you. I believe God is going use your husband to minister to you.

The words I heard expressed "Cherish her til she departs", have to do with your marriage. You left your father and mother and became joined to your husband. This was a very precious
loving command from the Father in Heaven.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

[b]Lady. For over 4 years i an di belive By Jesus put under a delivrence ministry that deals in Generational deliverence AND inner healing. It has transformed my life .
Alot has had to do withmy dads family line. I have had dreams about my dads house in the years propor that the deliverence ministry used to help m epinpoint what has been going on. FOR ME this has been a HUGE breakthrough in my life.

In generational deliverence it has to dowith dealing with teh sins of the fathers( that can go back many genertions) and it not only helps me but my children... exspecially tghos estill under my home and me amndeds authority,,Cherish being the littlest...

I ll miss my dad terribly... but perhap sin his death...( and theres a real possibility he died a baby christian having said the sinners prayer privately) a freedom was released.. for me ... AND MY KIDS.. HAVE TO GO c SHOPPING NOW. PERHAPS WE WILL TALK LATER.[/b]