My Dream

Archives for 2012
preacher49

My Dream

Post by preacher49 »

I had a very weird dream this before i went to work. It woke me up about about 2:30am. You and i was in this dream. We were riding down this road that looked like we were near the beach? I was driving my van and you were in the back seat. The sky was clear and blue, no clouds, sun shinning. This road was strange looking. It was narrow with no traffic. All of a sudden another vehicle was coming toward us really fast. At the same time the car was coming right side of the road curved sideways. The car was literally making me drive towards the curve almost losing control. Somehow i gain control, but in the mist of my gaining control we wound up near the side of a cliff made of sand. We stopped but, the van tipped over and we fell out, but the van did not fall on us. The next thing i know i was climbing back up, i didnt see you. When i got back up, there were a flock of pigs passing by me. Thats when i woke up. Sounds crazy i know. A lot of times i have dreams they are not very clear, so i figure that there is no significance. But they are as clear as this one, i figure it has a meaning.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I think someone is trying to "push you over the cliff" with all the talk in the news of the "over the cliff" threat. Don't fall for it. You will be fine.

Cast all the devils into the swine and make them go "over the cliff." In the name of Jesus.

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom and welcome preacher49! Wondering who the person in the backseat was--being in the backseat here makes me wonder if this is about someone/something from your past that needs to be dealt with? Praying Holy Spirit guides you into Truth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.