Star of David

Archives for 2012
Carla54
Bronze Member

Star of David

Post by Carla54 »

I'm in a large room that's dimly lit. It's very crowded with people, most are sitting. I'm standing towards the center of the room, when a small boy about the age of 10 comes running up to me. I notice that he's dressed in very worn clothes and they are torn. He's crying and in his hand is a small round banner of the star of David...about the size of a tambourine. The star is the Israeli blue color. He's crying and says to me "I don't like being a Jew" I bend down to him and say "Being Jewish is a good thing" Without turning he throws his banner behind him into the crowd of people. My dream ends there. Can you please interpret this...I have a heart for Isreal and this dream has stuck with me all week.
Thank you....Carla
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Carla54, I am not sure but I get a very strong feeling that being Jewish is a reference to a way of thinking. You have Greek thinking, which entails someone using logic and reasoning and being philosophical; whereas, Jewish thinking is about having faith in the things you cannot see, feel, etc… Does this make sense? So I view your dream as someone who may be a baby or immature Christian who is battling with logic (if I can see it and touch it then it’s real and if I can't then it is not real) vs holding on to faith and having belief in things in unseen things (Hebrews 11:1, Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see) . For example, I have a SIL who is very pragmatic and she religiously goes to church every Sunday; however, she does not believe in angels/demons, miracles, etc… Do you know someone who is like this? Also his worn clothes may be symbolic of what he/she is actually going through at the moment: worn down and torn up internally. I get a sense that you are coming into a season in which you will me others who may need more oil for their candles (dimly lit room and people simply sitting). I believe this a call to pray and also to prepare you for an upcoming assignment. These are only thoughts for your consideration and toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
Carla54
Bronze Member

Post by Carla54 »

Hi Newbie~Your interpretation was so on spot. I have a friend that I hadn't seen since I was a child, we just recently found each other...she's the mother of my friend. I've been sharing Jesus with her and that is EXACTLY what she says...if I can't see it or touch it I don't believe. I know God has a plan for her, thats the reason we found each other I believe. The worn and torn I believe refers to her age and health...she's 75 and has heart problems. Which I believe God needs to fill that heart. I'm reading this book by E.W.Kenyon...he refers to 2 types of knowledge...sense knowledge(dealing with the 5 senses) knowledge which is worldly, schooling knowledge, not believing in creation, miracles etc.,he does mention philosophers. The other is revelation knowledge, things of God.So I do believe that she just may be my assignment. I do feel this need to pray for her, but I also want to wait for God's prompting and not jump the gun. So thank you so much for replying so quickly.....Blessings to you.