Blue eyed Baby

Archives for 2012
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Blue eyed Baby

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I probably should post in dream symbol questions. In the dream I saw a friend (who IRL) just gave birth to a baby. She was holding her new baby. The baby had blue eyes. Just wondering about this (mother holding baby which had blue eyes).
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I viewed the blue eyes as seeing things as the Lord sees things; an awareness of things in the spiritual realm. Because this is a baby this spoke as something new that is happening!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just adding an idea here to Newbie's offering--not sure if it will help but all babies when they are first born do have blue eyes because of the lack of melanin. Was this all to the dream?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Yes that's all I can remember from this one. I just remember seeing the baby and looking at his eyes which were very blue. The baby was just staring. And I was just looking at them both. The mother had him in her lap. I thought it may have had to do with "feeling very blue" or post partum depression being that she just had the baby. Thank you both for your help!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

Wondering if the baby's mother also had blue eyes.
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10