my dream

Archives for 2012
talent

my dream

Post by talent »

Good day sisters en brothers in christ pray that u are still highly blessed en protected

My dream ! Its like I'm in a mall showing people huts I'm wearing one. I went inside a restaurant I show people black hut en I'm wearing white. When I'm on my way out of the mall I went in a bank ATM and the machine was written enter pin code I had 1962 in my mind but didn't with draw any money I just left with my huts

Thank u man en woman of god bless u
Jesus is lord
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Did anything special happen for you in 1962 or does 1962 remind you of something?
...that I might know Him...
talent

Post by talent »

God is great!! good day my sisters en brothers in christ pray that you'll be highly blessed en protected

:shock: (1962) no I don't hav anything special about. When I ask around about this number only my grandmother who has something big with this number. And I don't stay with her. She told me that on that year she had her last born who died when he was young en she made that number to be her bank pin number.

2 corinthians 2V14 but thank god! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in christs triumphal procession. Now he uses us to spread the knowledge of christ everywhere, like a sweet perfume (NLT)
Jesus is lord
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

If 1962 is your grandmother's personal identity number I wonder if this is about a spiritual inheritance. When you choose not to withdraw money maybe it's because it's time for you to discover your own identity in Christ. Maybe it's about going out into the market place covered in Christ's purity (white). The visit to the ATM might be about checking on the state of your account with God.

These are ideas I hope will help you to start to interpret your own dream. The symbols are yours. I pray you have more understanding of this dream, Talent.

Oh, wait. Talent. Jesus told the man who hid his talent that he could have at least put it in the bank and collected interest. ATM...bank...talent? Is there a connection?

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...
talent

Post by talent »

:( :? Tx very much women/men of god I pray so

Rom 8 v 19 for all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when god wil reveal who his children realy are
Jesus is lord