Dreeam of Backpacking to Spiritual Lake

Archives for 2012
nickyjo
Bronze Member

Dreeam of Backpacking to Spiritual Lake

Post by nickyjo »

I just had a dream in the early evening which is unusual, because I never dream when I first go to sleep. It's always early morning when I dream. In the dream I was backpacking along with 2 or 3 others and I think there might have been a dog with us. At one point, the path led to an abrupt end of the trail that was an outcropping of rock that over looked a great spider web type of lake, kind of like the lakes in Canada. The trail ended so abruptly that we almost fell off the edge of the outcropping. There was also a map that I found at that point of the lake. It was named Spiritual Lake. At one point, I picked up a backpack of someone elses that had a library book in it. Another person thought that I shouldn't pick up the extra weight, but I felt that I needed to return the book to the library that it had come from. I felt like I was mapping unknown territory. Like a pioneer. Could it be that I'm being called in that area, to map spiritual things? I believed years ago, that I was being called to be a pioneer. Does that make sense to any of you who could interpret this dream? Thanks to anyone who has some thoughts on this dream. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Nicky Jo
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Nickyjo,
Since the trail ended abruptly I wonder if you are being called to pick up where someone left off. The library book is like borrowed knowledge, helpful for a while, but needs to be returned to the source. You need to go back to the source to do this. Does this speak of discernment? In other words some of the information was helpful, but it belonged to someone else, it was not yours. There is more to be explored than has been revealed before.

This is going way out on a limb, but have you ever heard of John G. Lake? The thought just came to me as I was typing this. Years ago he had a great healing ministry in Spokane Washington, about 3 hours from the Canadian border (assuming you are American) I have heard of people going to The Healing Rooms in Spokane to research his ministry and looking for greater wisdom and increased spiritual anointing in this area. Just throwin' it out there.

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...
nickyjo
Bronze Member

Post by nickyjo »

Yes, I have heard of John G Lake. Wasn't he the man who would put live bacteria on his hand and they would die? I have felt that I was called to be like him. I have had what I thought were the beginning of infections and I told them to leave in Jesus' name and they did leave me.
I have learned a lot of what I understand now, from Perry Stone, Jr.'s ministry and from Rick Joyner's ministry. I credit these two men with a lot of the knowledge that I have now. And I know that there is more that I need to know. And yes, I am an American.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Cool.
Blessings on you, Nickyjo, as you seek the Lord. Get nearer to Him and He will get nearer to you.
...that I might know Him...