house in the backyard

Archives for 2012
lisaray
Silver Member

house in the backyard

Post by lisaray »

Greetings to all in the Name of Jesus,

I dreamed I was in my house. We were doing some thorough cleaning getting ready for some event. There were many people from the church helping. Some were cooking in the kitchen. I went to a storage room in the backyard. I told the members they could prepare the meal in there. I was ministering to a lady about some trouble she was having with her child. I was telling her what the bible says about training up a child... and taking control of her situation now, before things got further out of hand. One of the members openly bore witness. I was tired so I decided to lay down in the storage room. I noticed that there were a lot of boxes, furniture,and other things stored in there. I began to say to myself, I could make this room into a little house by adding on a bedroom and so forth. I mentioned it to one of the members and she helped me to see that it already had everything in it to make it a small house. All I had to do was put the things in order, unpack the boxes and that I had all I needed in there to furnish a house Kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and a living room.

I pray that God will give an answer of peace.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lisa Ray, this dream is parallel to that of your previous IMHO. Overall, this dream is the Lord showing you some areas in your walk that needs to be cleaned up and you need to get a rein on. The mother, her child, and the witness are parts of yourself and this speaks as you are having an internal battle of sorts. It appears that you may have grown weary (you becoming tired); however, at the end of it all you hold on to faith. The last portion of entails you putting things in order and going in a new direction. The storage room may symbolize things that you have put on hold because of uncertainty. The boxes may symbolize reflection and receiving clarity to make a decision in this area. It appears that you realize that you have all that you need to make this thing work. As usual toss if it does not speak.
lisaray
Silver Member

House in backyard

Post by lisaray »

Again, thank you for your gift and the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to use it. You are right on point, I just needed confirmation, God Bless You.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church