watching a plane crash

Archives for 2012
chenya
Gold Member

watching a plane crash

Post by chenya »

I was being shown a highway and a plane. I wasn't in the plane or cars. It was like I was above them viewing. I remember seeing the cars, semis, etc driving down the highway. I then heard a boy say something like it's going to crash and that it's because the engine went out.

I am then at this place with my parents. We were getting food. Kevin and Nancy and some kids had come back to get their french fries. They didn't want to wait there for them. They went and did errands first then came back. They guy weighed their bags in his hands and then I guess gave them their French fries. This guy also had ice skates. I had on a pair. He also had some bikes. A lady asked him what kind he would recommend. She had been looking at some and didn't like the cost. He asked what one looked the best. She said some brand...Zerro?? In dream I knew that brand and remembered Zach use to have one. I was with my mom. We saw Jim, Pat and Allen walk by. Think they were going home. (Jim and Pat own Mcdonalds and Allen is their son-in-law) I said hey look there's allen. I hadn't seen him in awhile. I saw Allen had his hair pulled back in a pony tail. I thought since when does he have long hair. He was saying something. Don't remember what. I pointed at him. He said hi to some lady. He said I use to work at Schrocks (a factory). Mom told me I could go to Scotts State Bank in East Nelson later. I didn't know they had a bank. (they don't in real life...East Nelson is a township here)

There was a girl waiting tables. She had a bag of money. She asked me if I wanted her to sit at a table till they need it or put it up in vault. I said you can put it up for now. I was asking her if she brought my soup yet because I still hadn't had it.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Chenya,

What the boy said at the beginning about the engine seems to be a clue as to what leads into the second part. Whatever is being revealed in the second part is being shown to lose its power that leads it into the possibility of coming into motion (as that's what an engine does). In other words, it will be shut down at some point (this can be for good or for bad, depending on what God wants to occur).

Something to begin with in prayer.

Jan
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

You make a interesting point. I keep getting the same thing about the engine. I believe this is in regard to a friend I've been praying for. He stopped going to church years ago and I've been praying the rebellion, pride etc will be removed so he will once again see his need for a savior. I have been shown many times that this will happen. Guess this is perhaps showing it is about to fall.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

The ice skate scene stands out to me most. He says he likes 'Zerro' which is funny to me because it probably means 'zero' or 'none of them' as in...don't ice skate. Might translate...don't try to move through a process too swiftly. No skipping ahead. The process is important.

Toss if off base! Just what I saw :). I've had similar dreams to this one.

Edit: I obviously read through that too fast and missed some details! Haha! But perhaps it'll fit in somehow :). Sorry!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

It was in regard to the bike brand. The lady asking the question about the bike was same lady that was the waitress that I seemed it be manager over, which I thought was strange. The money she had was what i would be taking to the bank. It was a full blue bank bag. I wasn't interested in the bikes.
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Think I now understand the money part. I was just reading in Ecclesiastes and this jumped out at me. 2:26- to the man who pleases Him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. :mrgreen: