Enroute to the moon

Archives for 2013
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Enroute to the moon

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Dreamt of being in outer space and I was with a few others. I remember seeing the earth turning. Saw some of the other planets as well. I was just watching the earth turn and looking at it. We were trying to get to the moon. I don't really know why we were trying to get to the moon but it seems the few of us who were trying to get there were having a few struggles. There was also some talk about a rocket but I don't remember what was said. The group decided we'd take a break and get something to eat. I remember the feeling of being an astronaut.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

blessings warrior,
I’ve had moon dreams in which I’m in a rocket and shoot up to the moon – to me this signifies coming into a surplus of God’s grace and getting much closer to Him. It appears you are on a journey to get closer to Father and you may have a few problems, but I believe the eating (ingesting of Godly teachings) will bring you to the place you currently or will desire. The rocket signifies a quick blast off and journey to His presence/grace.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Thank you. I totally receive this.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello AWH, an extra thought, moons can symbolize a change in your season and that of rest.
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

I remember seeing the earth turning. Saw some of the other planets as well
I forgot to mention that i believe the earth turning indicates that this will happen as time goes on, or "in time".
The other planets may be some reference to the end days but not sure on that (?)
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

fishbreath wrote:
I remember seeing the earth turning. Saw some of the other planets as well
The other planets may be some reference to the end days but not sure on that (?)
Glad you mention this as well. Felt the dream had something to do with the end of days. I've just been longing for The Lord to return lately. I believe that the other people I was with symbolize other Christians who really just love The Lord and want to be with Him. Feeling like you don't belong because of the fact that we were looking at the earth. Guess you could say we were like outsiders. The day before I had a conversation with another bro and we were speaking about how homesick we are. Thanks for the addl thoughts both newbie and Fb