rescue mission

Archives for 2013
lisaray
Silver Member

rescue mission

Post by lisaray »

Greetings to all in the Name of Jesus,

In this dream, I was with a lady who was trying to get something she needed from this well known entertainer (who's name I will not mention). She was afraid to go into the room. In the dream, I knew the entertainer. I told the lady to go on in and get what she needed. She said the entertainer was homosexual and required she take part in the act before she got what she wanted. I assured the lady that this wasn't the way it was supposed to be and she did not have to yeild to that. I let her know that I got what I needed and the entertainer never made that proposition to me. So I told her to go in and get what she needed and that was it. She went in, but I could tell that she yeilded. I was very disappointed that she let the entertainer trick her.

I told her we had to leave quickly because I could feel something was about to happen. I was with a group of people by this time, some were my family members and some church family, and strangers. I could look down the road and it was dark, the weather was turning bad. I could see debris flying in the air. Trees being uprooted, cars overturned. I went into a house and everyone was dead, but I heard a baby cry and I went to it and took it with me, The baby had to be no more than 4 months old. I remember seeing my younger daughter clearly. I was trying to get everybody to this huge building for safety.

Some way we got separated. And now I was with another group of people, I took a group and then I looked across the street and noticed there were more in a house that had been hit by the storm. I also realized that somehow my younger daughter, some more people and that baby was still in there. I saw the storm, disaster, coming closer. Tractors were running by themselves and destroying everything in it's path. I heard people screaming, and crfying for help. I was trying to help eveyone. A tree had fallen in the streets. I had to get around it. I maneuvered my way somehow and made it across. Then there was a railroad track. I crossed that too. At this time I noticed that all the while there was a man with me. The man never raised a hand to help me. He didn't lift nothing. I could hear him giving me direction, but his mouth never moved. I never found it strange why he wouldn't help. I kept on going, finally I made it to the house my daughter, and the baby and the others were in there. I made it to the door and pushed as hard as I could, but I couldn't get in. Then he man directed me to go around to the window. Still he didn't open his mouth. I went around to the window, it was so high, the man told me I could reach the window, still his mouth never moved, and somehow I reached the window and climbed in.

When I got in the house, I saw my daughter, the others and the baby. The baby looked limp, like it were dying, I started crying. I pleaded, please don't die. I could see the baby was hungry, and dehydrated. The lips were dry and crackly. I was thinking, if only I had something to give the baby to eat or drink. Then the man directed me to look in my pocket and get my apple. I reached in and there was an apple I had apparently been eating. He told me to squeeze it over the baby's mouth, and when I did, juice from the apple poured into it's mouth and the baby began to drink and all of a sudden his strength, color, life came back.

I was leading everyone out of the house. I was trying to go out of the door I couldn't open, but I noticed that there was a big tree blocking it. The man told me to lead them out of the window. I led them and we all headed to to building for safety.

That was all that I could remember. I pray the Lord will give an answer of peace.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello LisaRay, I am not sure if the entertainer is a singer or an actor. An actor may symbolize someone whom is a pretender or “faking the funk” as I like to say. Oftentimes singers in my dreams represent an idol. Whomever the entertainer may be, it appears that they are operating under the spirit of perversion (homosexuality). It appears that whomever, this woman may be you are teaching or instilling in her to use her authority; however, she fails and gets caught up.
The storm is just that: a storm that is brewing. I get a sense that whatever debris or junk that is flying around is useless things that are being removed. The dead people may represent those whom are dead in the spirit aka those who are caught up in the things of the world and the baby may be a new responsibility that you are coming into. You have the fruit that is needed to revive this baby.
The door with the tree spoke to me as the Lord closing a door that no man can open. I view you and the others climbing in and out the window as the window of opportunity being opened and the Lord is right by your side guiding you ( the unknown).
Woman of God I am sorry about being all over the place with this one but I pray something pings in your spirit. I usually have a hard time connecting the dots on long dreams, but pray that someone else may pitch in. God bless!!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Then, the Lord spoke:

I am tempering you. I am rendering you impervious to cracks, to fractures, to schisms, and to divisions. I am hardening you to temptations and to demonic assaults. I am making you inflexible to compromise and to mixture of any kind. I am making you rigidly righteous, and strong in your faith in Me, so that I can wield you fully. I am polishing the last of the smudges in your personality that mar My image from being fully seen. I want you to gleam with Me in a new sensitivity and reveal a brighter countenance of Me. I am enfolding you into each other, My Robe, My Church, and I am adding into your layers a new corporate strength. I have tempered you each individually, now I will form you corporately into a formidable weapon for Me. This is the Year 2013, when I will form, I will assemble anew, and bring My End Time Army into full battle view.
lisaray
Silver Member

rescue mission

Post by lisaray »

Greetings Newbie,

I thank God for the gift that is in you. It was my dream that was all over the place, but God equipped you to follow me and give me an answer of peace. Incidentally, the entertainer is both a singer and actor.

I read the prophesy at the end and it was on point also. Just so happens it is the 2013 word that God spoke to many in the Body of Christ.

Praise God for the Army, Praise God for the closed door that noone can open, Praise God for the window of opportunity for those who are willing to follow, obey, and serve Him. Mostly, Praise God for the gift of discernment in these last and evil days, because there is so much deception, such a great falling away. My heart cries out to the Only True and Living God.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church