Husband goes off

Archives for 2013
lisaray
Silver Member

Husband goes off

Post by lisaray »

Greetings to all in the Name of Jesus,

I dreamed I was in a restaurant with a lot of people. Some were my children, my church family and my husband. He was sitting at the head of the table. Everyone was having their own conversations, laughing and talking as we always do. My husband and I were talking and laughing about crazy things amongst each other. We kept hearing the others say, "My Pastor did this, or said this or that." My husband began to get angry and then he shut down and looked at me with such disgust. I was trying to laugh and joke with him, but he wouldn't respond. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Nothing." But I knew what it was, so I kept asking then he told me. He asked why the people kept saying, "My Pastor when they talk about you (meaning me)" I told him that's their choice, I guess it is the level of respect they have for me. Then I told him that was no reason to be angry with me. One of my daughters noticed I was upset, so she asked what was wrong, so I told her. He was trying to stop me from telling, but I did anyway, I wanted him to see how childish he was acting. I said, "No, I'm going to tell them." They told him that I was their
Pastor and that's how they addressed me. We all were preparing to leave the restaurant to walk into the church, but I stayed behind with my husband to make sure we were alright before we went into the House of the Lord. He got hostile and started calling me names, so I called him a hyprocrit and he tried to hit me, so I defended myself. We started wresting and I somehow got him in a headlock and he was trying to punch me in the face, but he couldn't. Then when I looked at him he turned into my x-husband who I have been apart from for over 8 years (He totally backslid, saying he it was better in the world and he didn't want a family anymore).

I pray the Lord will give an anwer of peace.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lisaray, I viewed this as you are wrestling with something from the past that is trying to rear its ugly head. Your husband may symbolize a part of yourself and perhaps you may have been having an internal battle of sorts. Another thought is perhaps an old world influence is attempting to grab hold of your husband. As usual toss if it does not speak!
lisaray
Silver Member

husband goes off

Post by lisaray »

Wow Newbie,

God has blessed you with such insight, wisdom, such a gift of dream interpretation.

I posted another dream called "house in the backyard" posted on December 28, 2012. If you have a chance, please look over it for me. Thanks in advance
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church