Dream 3: Very important

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Dream 3: Very important

Post by TexasTransplant »

At my parent's house back home with husband and kids. Hubby runs off to do something with the car that will help us leave sooner. It was an obligatory visit. I'm in the bathroom with my mom and dad talking. I notice one of those tall glass containers that usually hold combs at barber shops on their counter. It's full of different ointments and tubes like that but in the middle is a car air freshener. I ask to see it and sniff it in an effort to make small talk, I guess. Mom hands it to me but its all dried up and has no smell anymore. Dad starts telling me all about the other things in the jar embarrassingly and says they're for the bedroom. Highly inappropriate for him to share with me.

Mom starts 'doctoring' me but I'm not sick. She thinks I am. She squirts liquid into my ear and sucks it out with a blue bulb syringe over and over until both my ears seriously hurt. Then she's taping up my arm but it feels like she's trying to give me an IV and keeps missing. I felt terrible when she was done and wanted a real doctor. I walked to the kitchen because I wanted coffee suddenly. I smelled it.

My husband was in there too but neither of us could find coffee cups anywhere. I searched every cabinet for them and noticed in front of the sink window a very beautiful Christmas arrangement with a tacky red curtain above it. Everything seemed old and worn out in the kitchen. I opened the last cabinet above my head and there was a red valance (short curtain) hanging in it and I could see a row of jars with something canned in them. I rationalized that they had to be kept cool and dark in there.

My youngest son came in for a drink and spilled it. Then he spilled another and it puddled behind the fridge. I tried to clean it up but it went way behind there. I noticed then that the kitchen had been rearranged and organized differently. Laurie had done it-she is my uncles new wife and they lived their with my parents temporarily last year. She showed up in the kitchen with a towel and got bossy, acting as if this kitchen were hers. She started washing dishes and the sink appeared new and glossy to me. I viewed her as a spiritual bully type and thought about stories of incest I'd heard about her telling. She's not a believer, I don't think. I just wanted to leave and go home already.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT, do you feel obligated to do something; kind of like just going through the motions with something? That is what came to me when I saw “obligatory visit”. Because it is your parents house, this has me thinking that this is about a family issue. The bathroom scene may symbolize that you three are working some things out in your relationship. It appears that some things may be revealed that you feel are inappropriate or some things are better left unsaid. The air freshener and you sniffing brings to mind that you will be using a higher level of discernment.
The doctoring situation brings to mind of when someone is trying to help but in actuality they are doing more than good. The coffee may represent something that is in the introductory process of your walk. Another idea is you are becoming more alert or coming into heightened awareness.
The kitchen spoke to me as heart issues. The curtains spoke as something that has hidden or underwraps. However, you found them and this spoke to me as something that is no longer repressed; bought out in open. The spilling of the drink by your son brings to mind that a word may have been inadvertently spoken. I do agree with you in regards with the Laurie symbolism and what comes to me is that mean old woman Jezebel. As usual toss if it does not ping!
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Hello TT, do you feel obligated to do something; kind of like just going through the motions with something? That is what came to me when I
Yes! Every time I have to talk to them lately! I'm just not in a place yet where I want to be friendly with them. I'm working on it. All this rape business has brought out old memories of my abuse and its tough to work through. A lot of unforgiveness towards my parents has come to the surface. Like impurities in gold when it's heated and melted down :). It's getting worked on, just slowly.
inappropriate or some things better left unsaid
Yep. To hear my dad talk about having 'sex with your mom' right around the same time as the rape offended me. It sounded cheap and offensive. You don't wanna hear your parents talk like that. Especially about your conception. Make sense? Wow, good job Newbie!

I love all that about the kitchen. I never thought about being MY heart/kitchen. Makes sense. Yes, Jezebel has made a distracting appearance lately. Unfortunately it was through ME. Thankfully the Lord revealed it soon before she had time to get comfortable. Shocking revelation. Interesting how being refined makes us vulnerable to attack. Makes me think of Jesus in the wilderness. Although he obviously handled it better than me. Or maybe those Jezebel tendencies have always been there and he's just revealing it in this season. That's probably more like it. AAGGHH!!! I feel like a huge mess right now! TELL ME you guys have also seen ugly stuff come to the surface like this! It ain't fun!!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Mom starts 'doctoring' me but I'm not sick. She thinks I am. She squirts liquid into my ear and sucks it out with a blue bulb syringe over and over until both my ears seriously hurt. Then she's taping up my arm but it feels like she's trying to give me an IV and keeps missing. I felt terrible when she was done and wanted a real doctor. I walked to the kitchen because I wanted coffee suddenly. I smelled it.
Your mom and dad has tried all your life to keep these memories from you.
She may have missed the mark, keeping this from you, but she was trying to do a job that only the Lord can do.
As much as your mom has tried, she is not a good healer.
Walking away from her, mad, wanna a break, trying to ignore her healing process.

coffee- running to and from an artificial energizer.

When the Lord heals, you feel the tug of each memory coming out of your ear. You don't have to say a thing. It doesn't hurt, but you can feel it. The IV's are hooked up perfectly, you will feel the power/energy rush through you at the same time.

You can't move during this time. And you have to be in bed. Each memory is taken/pulled out one at a time. I had many. I was literally told when to go lay down. I was not to move, if I did, I knew a start over was due. Sometimes this would take hours at a time.
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Your mom and dad has tried all your life to keep these memories from you.
She may have missed the mark, keeping this from you, but she was trying to do a job that only the Lord can do.
As much as your mom has tried, she is not a good healer.
Walking away from her, mad, wanna a break, trying to ignore her healing process.
Bingo.

Interesting about the coffee. I'm praying about it. Last week I dreamed of seeing artificial breasts thrown in a trash can and the interpretation matched this about the coffee. Feels right, I just don't see it quite yet. I'm sure I will soon and I'm sure I won't like it. Theme lately. Thanks
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

TT, got you posting at the same time, I added more to the above post.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

What just came to me several minutes after reading your response on the coffee is "brewing" or percolating (1. To drain or seep through a porous material or filter. 2. Informal To become lively or active. 3. Informal To spread slowly or gradually.)
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I opened the last cabinet above my head and there was a red valance (short curtain) hanging in it and I could see a row of jars with something canned in them. I rationalized that they had to be kept cool and dark in there.
Opening doors to memories that have been stored/canned up there for a long time.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

My youngest son came in for a drink and spilled it. Then he spilled another and it puddled behind the fridge. I tried to clean it up but it went way behind there. I noticed then that the kitchen had been rearranged and organized differently. Laurie had done it-she is my uncles new wife and they lived their with my parents temporarily last year. She showed up in the kitchen with a towel and got bossy, acting as if this kitchen were hers. She started washing dishes and the sink appeared new and glossy to me. I viewed her as a spiritual bully type and thought about stories of incest I'd heard about her telling. She's not a believer, I don't think. I just wanted to leave and go home already.
Trying to clean up messes yourself, leaving others/youself in control/bossy, Draws ants. You are fed-up, doing things "your way" "thier way." Your desire is to just walk away from all of this mess.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Lady, that's what I noticed too. Newbie, that 'brewing, percolating' lingo strikes a cord with me in the anger department. I think that's definitely the meaning here. It's a slow steady dripping of MAD. I'm really excited about going to pray with some spirit filled people at that church soon. Christian therapy has been GREAT so far but only deals with the brain, ya know. I've always only done the therapy thing one on one with Jesus up until all this came out, then I felt him pushing me to couple up with others because he was going to use them as his instruments of healing. Super uncomfortable for me but its been good so far. I feel like I should pay you guys here because of all that gets worked out in this dream business!! Haha!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Okay TT, just remember to BE STILL when the INSTRUMENTS are at work. :wink: