Pregnant woman spraying insect spray...

Archives for 2013
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Pregnant woman spraying insect spray...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I see this pregnant woman who looks about eight months, standing close to me. I walked away, turned around a few feet later and I see her with a can of insect spray in her hand, chasing after me. She was trying to spray me with it, but it didn't touched me. I started running from her and in my hand I had a clear spray bottle filled with water. I'm returning shots at her, spraying water from the bottle.

SHALOM +
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

eyesenlightened,

The woman being pregnant (8mths along) shows that there's something close to you or in relation to you that's about to manifest (or be birthed). It has to do with someone being annoyed by you in some way (this could be being offended, like being 'bugged' by someone). She sprays repellent at you...sounds like they will be not receptive of what you're doing. You spraying her back with water is an indication as to being led by the Holy Spirit in your response to the situation, but not to 'water down' what you feel led to do & say by the Spirit's leading because of their defense. It's not your issue as to how they take offense.

Luke 7:21-23; Psalm 119:161-168; An article that stands out on this topic: http://deeptruths.com/bible-topics/sensitivity.html

Take it to prayer. Hope this helps.

Jan
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

W :roll: W Jan,

That was an awesome interpretation! Lord knows my heart, it is not my intention to offend anyone. I sure pray that whoever this person is, they will receive from the Holy Spirit during this time and it's resolved in peace.

Jan, you always give your insight with scriptures that applies to the dream; great insight--amazing! I read the information on "Sensitivity". It blessed me as well, truly something that I needed to know. It will help me to handle such a situation with wisdom and by His Spirit.

Thank you and God bless!

SHALOM RAV "Abundance Peace" +