room of children

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

room of children

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all hope each are well in the Lord.
had this interesting dream to me this morning. it starts with me entering a room and sitting down in a rocking chair. chair was white, and as i looked around the door looked into other doors and i saw my one sister with her kids playing. and then my older of 3 sisters who had no kids was moving between several rooms and she entered mine and was watching me and then i am not sure where she went. now the room was a kids room. rocking chair in the middle. i could see out the door but to the left of the door was like a closet or room not sure of its purpose. i thought there was a crib in the room with me but it was to my left right in edge of my sight, might have been a bunk bed too. the room was decked out for boys. now i thought it was strange but it seemed to have straw/hay on the floor. just seemed like it but in the dream i remember trying to figure out what it was covering the floor.
as i sit there in came 4 boys but so sudden it was like they were with me before i realize it. one in my left arm, one in my right arm but on my knee, one standing by my right knee and one bigger one standing by my left knee. i did a big bear hug with all 4 together. then i lost the grip of the hug. the taller one was a little darker skin backed up smiling all the way out the door. the one by my right knee standing backed up but stayed. the one on my right knee sat there, and the one in my left arm i lifted up and he was in a baby blue bedtime outfit the kind that they fit in like a sleeping bag. i lifted him up and placed him on my shoulder. as i did this the dream faded out.
interesting dream to say the least.
see ya all later. God Bless
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi. While I was doing and thinking a thought hit me strongly and I wanted to add it to this entry. The strong thought seem to imply that the 2 boys on the floor were the two foster boys I love very much and have gone home. I even have pictures of them on my wall. Now the boy on my right knee in my right hand is my current adopted son. And then the small child in my left arms/hands is a future child, to care for from a young age. So I know the truth of the matter comes in time but I wanted to write the thought. Thanks. See ya. Scott.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

an interesting event has taken place, this week a worker is bringing a 5 yr old to my home to see if I am a fit for him. bringing extended family too. question for me is to what degree does this child apply to this dream. every other child since this dream has been sent somewhere else or the one did not stay 4 hours he had other plans. it will be curious to see the plans of the Lord.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

well there are people who do not want the 5 yr old to come here so at the moment he is not coming. it is an interesting story going on. some say let him and others say no. and the extended family is having a hard time letting go. oh the life of foster care. haha.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

well the 5 yr old did not come. but another boy came today. this is ever so interesting too. the placement people were calling down a list trying to find a person for respite, maybe longer. they reached my number and they said the name. I was not really listening cause I was on the way to the doc's driving. then it dawned on me...what is the boys name again? they said his last name wrong but I got the right thought. he turns out to be related to my kids through their mom. I am divorced. so the Lord either had a hand in it or not but all the kids before never got in till now. this might even stay for a while. interesting. see ya later. scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all, well its official, the boy is with me for the long term.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

so, I wrote this...
I quote "and the one in my left arm i lifted up and he was in a baby blue bedtime outfit the kind that they fit in like a sleeping bag. i lifted him up and placed him on my shoulder. as i did this the dream faded out"well this afternoon I was asked by my sister who was asked by her friend...a family friend since my sisters were younger, to care for her 1 month old baby. her husband says no cause he does not want anymore so she asked me..cause I am crazy enough to even consider it. is this the dream or am I being foolish?
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Re: room of children

Post by sigmon2 »

hi just want to mention my son got a new girlfriend with child, so they live here around me. I wonder if this is connected. hi all.