Scarecrow and Message

Archives for 2013
servant
Diamond Member

Scarecrow and Message

Post by servant »

This morning I was shown a scarecrow and told that in 3 months it would be ready to go in our fields and protect our crops.

Anyone have any ideas on what this could mean? I believe we are on the cusp of embarking on an exciting journey with God. Not that we haven't been on one already, but we have really been in the preparation part and will actually begin soon. DH is writing the theological articles/papers God has directed him to and will be finished soon. God said that when he gets these done God has people poised to notice them and things will move rapidly from there.

So I believe this has something to do with everything we have been going through for the last few years as I can look back at my journals and see where God was indicating things that we are going through even 2 or 3 years ago. From names to even dreams about events, etc. It's quite exciting.

I just don't remember hearing about anyone being told about a scarecrow being made ready for them and was wondering what kind of things this could indicate. I have a few in mind, but I seldom have a full understanding of these things.

Thank you for reading and giving your input. I value all of it!

Shalom,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi servant--

It sounds really neat to have a scarecrow to ward off the birds (spirits) of the air from infiltrating the crop harvest!!!

Very curious how this will manifest indeed!

Protection being made ready! Perhaps prayer coverage or other?
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

piano wrote:Hi servant--

It sounds really neat to have a scarecrow to ward off the birds (spirits) of the air from infiltrating the crop harvest!!!

Very curious how this will manifest indeed!

Protection being made ready! Perhaps prayer coverage or other?

Hi Piano,

Yes, I am excited to find out what it means. I know all will be revealed in time, as they say. Maybe additional prayer coverage, that would be good.

We we told a few months ago "361 Angels". So we already have angelic assistance. :D Can't wait to see more of God's awesomeness!

Blessings,
Mary
Jer. 10.21
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The scarecrow could also represent harvest time. It could possibly be in connection with harvesting the fields/crop that God has for you. Three months could also literally mean in three months. I'd watch and see what happens in June around this time. Blessings, Special K.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

SpecialK,

Harvest time sounds really good. It HAS been indicated. I have also been told something will happen around the first part of July, or maybe by that time. Certainly interesting. Thank you for your comments.

Blessings,
Mary (Esther)
Jer. 10.21