Losing Hair

Archives for 2013
peacefulsteph

Losing Hair

Post by peacefulsteph »

I dreamed that my hair was coming out in patches. My daughter was through my hair and noticed some small patches of hair was missing. She held up a mirror so that I could see.

Normally, I would put this type of dream on the shelf but it startled me so much that I woke up and stayed for an hour praying to see what God was telling me in this dream.

If anyone have something to share about this dream please let me know.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Peaceful, Have you been under alot of stress lately? usually when someones hair falls out like that its due to stress. God may be letting you know that you are stressing too much over this situation or whatever is going on in your life and you need some peace....

Just some thoughts.

Love Zeal.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi peacefulsteph, my first thought is something lacking nutritionally.

Then I found this scripture, I didn't know was there....

Acts 27
3 And as day was about to dawn, Paul implored them all to take food, saying, “Today is the fourteenth day you have waited and continued without food, and eaten nothing. 34 Therefore I urge you to take nourishment, for this is for your survival, since not a hair will fall from the head of any of you.” 35 And when he had said these things, he took bread and gave thanks to God in the presence of them all; and when he had broken it he began to eat. 36 Then they were all encouraged, and also took food themselves.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
adjchucked
Silver Member

Post by adjchucked »

Hair may be your covering (I Corinth. 11:15) and was coming out. in this case, i would think prayer covering - getting into the word.
Please check with your spirit before taking to heart. These are simply guides or confirmations and shouldn't be the source of paranoia nor a fulcrum in making life decisions.
Chuck