Eat what is on your plate before you can have more.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Eat what is on your plate before you can have more.

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved ones of the most high. This has been a long season in which dreams have been scarce.

Dream

I was at a couples house who are like parents to me. I am in the kitchen eating. As I am eating I see my friend Jeff walking down the street and a white cloud is over his head fallowing him every where he goes and I am like that is so cool and the sun was shining upon him. I turned to my friend I think it was my friend Marie but I could not see her it was a presence like hers and I asked her for more food. I knew if I ate more food I would have more of the Lord. She said to me that I must first finish what was on my plate in order to receive more food and more of the Lord. So I began to hurry up and eat what was on my plate because I was hungry for the more. Then I turned to the presence that was like my friend Marie and I said," I wish I had the white cloud that fallowed over my head." I was not Jealous of Jeff but just hungry to walk in the things of the Lord. And the presence that was with me said," You already walk with the white cloud over your head but you just can't see it, You even walk in the greater things of the Lord already.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

staedyone, I love to see you......... hugs to you dear friend.

I know there is more here, but this is my immediate thoughts on this.

You said:
You already walk with the white cloud over your head but you just can't see it, You even walk in the greater things of the Lord already.
I believe this is the answer, right here in your own dream. My question is, WHY you can't "see" it? Is it one of protection from the Lord, so keep you from getting puffed up and "full" of yourself,

is it perhaps a matter of believing you're "worthy" of such "presence"?

These are just a few thoughts as I read this and perhaps I am not even in the ball park with this beloved,

praying for peace to envelope you and that you'll realize the desires of your heart.

YOU................. are so precious!!!
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Steady,

Just some thoughts....We each have seasons in our lives. For example if we tried to get to summer before we enjoyed the newness of the spring flowers we would miss all the beauty it has, what Im trying to say, is it sounds like God is trying to tell you to slow down, enjoy this season and all the blessings it has for you and the growth you will enjoy before you are ready to go to the next stage. slow down be patient and learn what God has for you in this season. Dont try to get ahead of God. Enjoy this season first. it sounds like worry may be a factor in this growth. Like I said, Just some thoughts.

Love
Zeal
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Amenie thanks! :D