Angry With My Husband

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Angry With My Husband

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that my husband was getting dressed alone and had forgotton about me. Usually, we get dressed together but this time he was ignoring me and was in the bathroom taking a shower and had the door lock. I am banging on the door let him know that I needed to get dress too. :cry:

He comes out and he is wearing dark grey pants and a beige shirt. I tell him that I am calling our "mom" (covering) to get directions to go to a certain church. I tell him that we need to leave soon because it starts at 12:30p. He gets on the phone with her and she gives him direction to the church...then I can hear her prophesy over him....and end with says the Lord. When he got off the phone, he wanted intamcy but we had to go.

The scene changes and my husband and I have a lot of different people with us from different cultures. He is driving a van and I am in the back seat with an old co-worker of mine (who is a jehovah witness). I turned to Mary and complimented her on her new Bible. She says thank you and that her husband Dennis had gotton it for her. I looked out to the right side of me and noticed that we where driving through a barrier (one of those booths that are in a parking garage that has one of those long red and white bars. When you pay for leaving the parking area it allows you to pass).

Then the scene changes and this time we are headed to the church and this time I noticed that the sliding door to the van was open on my right side and the wind was blowing in and the sun was shining bright.
End of dream...

I know when our "mom" released that word to my husband in the dream, it was like..his whole contenance and demeaner changed. I am not sure what she said but it had to do with 2 Samuel

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hi,

Do you feel a slight disconnect with him right now, or feel that he is "out of step" with you in some way?
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

OUt of step. I heard a word from the Lord very clearly but he is still wating to hear the same word...or he has not been "released" as he says.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

He seems to be "locking you out" (of the bathroom) to commune with the Holy Spirit directly (taking a shower). He comes out of his shower where he is communing with God, and he is dressed in clothes that are colored in such a way to point to neutrality and mixed feelings.

The "mom" character could be your spiritual self prayerfully (phone call=prayer) hoping that he hears what you have been prophesying (speaking with more authority than you in the role of a wife) and hoping that he listens to that part of you and hears what the Holy Spirit has already spoken to you (prophesy=spoken word from God that has been already heard). He does respond "fully" because in the dream at this very point, he wants intimacy and his demeanor changed for the positive. Intimacy is a symbolic joining/partnering/agreeing with you deeply. Be patient and keep praying, he will receive a revelation.

The second scene seems to point to your ministry (van) . Husband is driving and you are "backing him up" in the back seat. (FYI it is ideal when the Lord is the driver, and husband is in the front passenger seat.) Mary contains some aspect of faith, and husband/wife interaction, that you could explain to me better by telling me what you think of her as a person, and as a woman of faith, and about her faith in that particular religious setting (J. Witnesses). Why do you think that you flattered/complimented her choice of bible... symbolically?

The third scene would be clearer if I knew your thoughts and feelings "within the dream" about the door being open (was it a concern or was it an enjoyable thing to have it wide open? Was the van in motion during this scene?