Numbers 444, 333, -33

Archives for 2013
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Numbers 444, 333, -33

Post by Robert2.0 »

My wife and I have been having these numbers pop up quite frequently. Especially my wife with 444 or 44. I have been seeing 33 or 333 for close to a year now. What significance do these numbers have if any. Im not into numerology but I know that if one studies numbers in the Bible there are patterns that can't be discounted. Any help would be appreciated.

Robert
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hello Robert,

You can go to biblegateway.com (or any similar site) and do a keyword search for these numbers. There are several different things that the numbers symbolize, so it would help more to note under which circumstances you viewed the numbers, or what you had been praying about. If witnessed in dreams, the other details of the dream help to point to the specific symbolism that is to be utilized.

As you probably already well know, it is best to pray together as a couple and seek the Lord for what may be something important for you. If it hasn't been the Holy Spirit showing you these numbers, it will pass and be forgotten...eventually.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Robert2.0,

I have seen a lot of 33 & 333 over the past years as well & have studied some of this so perhaps some of the places I have looked may help you as well, as far as what the Lord's trying to tell you.

According to the Bible Wheel (which can be pretty complex at times) the number 333 can represent 'snow' in the Hebrew context when applied to their alphabet. Here's the site link to read more about that: http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_333.php

They also mention the Logos Star in the excerpt above which corresponds with the the Wisdom of God and the 7-fold Spirit of God & the day of rest, as available to click on in the excerpt, to research further if led to.

The number 33 can sometimes refer symbolically to the promises of God: http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/mean ... nd-34.html . According to the previous link, if you look up the number 4, it shows that whatever God is speaking to you about, He is also speaking to your wife about as well, but from a different view. Sounds like you both have pieces of the puzzle to put together by the Spirit, in prayer to get the understanding. Very neat!

These are just a few things I have come across in my research about it with the Lord. Hope this may help some in what He's showing you.

Jan
RevK
Diamond Member

numbers

Post by RevK »

Hi
I get this on a daily basis..11:11 12:12 2:22 time wise. always wondered why