Ruth Heflin-Impartation

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Ruth Heflin-Impartation

Post by clare777 »

First part of the the dream, someone is wanting to borrow me and my husbands car. It is a two toned car, pearl white with silver going around it....I am watching them get in it...it is two young boys, Taylor and someone else (Taylor is one of my husbands students that he teaches guitar, not sure who the other is..but Taylor also means "to cut")...I watch them back out of our driveway and the car is backfiring and the muffler is loud. I thought to myself in the dream, "We must have been driving our car too much and we need a tune up".

Scene changes and our spiritual mom, two other dear friends of ours and my husband and I are in a living room and Ruth Heflin is there speaking (like teaching)....at one point in the dream, she lays hands on my husbands head and prophesys that he shall prophecy to the nations.....then she lays hands on me and says, "You are a dreamer and a visionary...you are a dreamer of dreams and a visionary...more dreams and more visions......then she released the Glory upon me" Then she said, " The blind will see! Yes, those that are blind will see".
In the dream, my spiritual mom asked me, "What are you feeling right now...?" I said to her while my eyes are closed and hands held high..."I feel heat on the palm of my hands....and I see oil coming from the palm of my hands"...then I kept hearing again before I woke up, " the Blind will see, those that are blind will see,...more dreams, more visions....dreamer of dreams and a visionary...."

Blessing in Christ,
Clare777
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This is awesome!
I believe just what was said to you in the prayer, that you're a dreamer and a visionary. You'll not only dream dreams, but will be anointed to have visions." Everything which was in your dream will happen!

Blessings, SpecialK.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Clare777
If i were you, I'd pay attention to the last part of your dream. Especially the oil in your hands.

A while back, I was at our local cross. We have an open heaven in town. Anyways, one guy there prophesied to me that I'd have oil in my left hand (when I would pray for people). Afterward, we entered into prayer. I looked down at my left hand and there was actually OIL in it! So, things like oil can actually happen. Blessings, SpecialK.